I think we need more high health bosses and monsters in the future like misery toad for several reasons

Damage creep being one thing, when it comes to new gear that grows in our arsenal and updates to the older gear coming in to get utilized more.

General the feel of actual giants and creatures of enormous sizes to feel real threatening and interesting to fight.

A reason to bring armies more often than not, because some people forget that this game is about often utilizing everything you can and playing together raising armies being one of powerful ways to combat big bads.

While toad and the rest A New Reign bosses are very outdated I believe in raid boss title that they are supposed to sort of be to believe that they'll get their eventual update and rework.

Shadow Chess if I remember should have had different pieces of equipment drop from each instead of shadow armor and dark sword as reward, still would wanna see something unique coming from them too one day. Long range lance, clouds of bats, teleport chomp something similar to their abilities would really be cool not only for progression but having solutions to dealing with Fuelweaver himself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Shadow Chess if I remember should have had different pieces of equipment drop from each instead of shadow armor and dark sword as reward, still would wanna see something unique coming from them too one day. Long range lance, clouds of bats, teleport chomp something similar to their abilities would really be cool not only for progression but having solutions to dealing with Fuelweaver himself.

Brilliant!