Elasticspacer Blueprint could drop from post-rift Scrappy Werepig

The blueprint for this item I was the most excited to obtain, unfortunately after five hours of hunting abandoned junk I have yet to find it. Meanwhile, the W.A.R.B.I.S. armor blueprints keep piling up. I have killed Scrappy Werepig, I have tons of mats for building the chests. I'm ready for this chest, man.

In the spirit of loading werepig up with blueprints, what you say we throw Scrappy just this one? He can still drop the observer cam, but if rifts have been activated he could also drop the Elasticspacer blueprint. It's one of the most amazing items in the game, I don't see why it has to be randomly acquired.

• Like 19

it should also drop warbis blueprints and they should be made available before rifts because they're much worse than brightshade stuff and the targeting system makes them unusable against bosses that spawn other things that you need to attack e.g. FW, BQ, dfly etc.

• Like 1

It was easy for me to find, but I think that's argument in favor of Jazzy's point. I'm in a world where I have 12000 days accumulated and I've basically done everything there is to do in the game. For the chest blueprint to drop, should it really be a requirement that you do the same thing?

I concur. There should be less RNG to unlock the blueprint, especially given the huge cost of the chest addon. The abandoned junk already has a loot table. I think it would be less confusing for players fresh to the content to be able to acquire blueprints from the new features instead of the old.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Yeah, because it is significantly harder for no gameplah reason.

I mean, I guess technically the scrap he drops gets more "valuable" after the rift is opened, due to having more uses, but it's neither here nor there. 

3 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Yeah, because it is significantly harder for no gameplah reason

you can just keep walking away from him until he breaks the blaster

Edited by grm9