I don't suppose we can get an output for the water produced by the Dehydrator?

I know I'm late to the game on this one, but I just started playing around with the dehydrator.  I like it even if it takes forever to unload after it's done its thing (about a 10th of a cycle!).  I don't see why it can't and shouldn't have an output for the water, though.  So yeah, that's pretty much it...output pipe for water on the dehydrator please. 

My guess is that Klei wanted it to be a piece of a puzzle - where to build it, how to handle the water? Pipes would invalidate the puzzle, it would be yet another building that you slap anywhere without thinking.

I dindn't play with it yet and I cannot tell if that's good solution, but my guess is that was the reason

On 3/6/2024 at 6:39 AM, pether said:

My guess is that Klei wanted it to be a piece of a puzzle - where to build it, how to handle the water? Pipes would invalidate the puzzle, it would be yet another building that you slap anywhere without thinking.

I dindn't play with it yet and I cannot tell if that's good solution, but my guess is that was the reason

Haven't we solved enough puzzles by the time we're at the stage of the game where we're producing natural gas and plastic in sufficient quantities that we can preserve high-end foods?

On 3/14/2024 at 7:31 PM, goboking said:

Haven't we solved enough puzzles by the time we're at the stage of the game where we're producing natural gas and plastic in sufficient quantities that we can preserve high-end foods?

Well, I didn't say it's a good reason, just- it's A reason ;p