I had a Weird Dream About the March Update but i cant remember

I mostly forgot sadly (the update i was dreaming about was more like one of the major updates) but it added some cool stuff. It had a few sections in the change log, like a few skill trees, some quality of life improvements, and i remember something about the ocean. I remember playing the update.

I remember the hazourdous ocean being updated with new stuff. 

How do i remember?

• Big Ups 1

I once had a dream about a league of legends new champion, and I told my friend about it. I played the character and even learnt his skills. 4 days later the champion was released with the EXACT description I gave him, skills and everything about it, even lore. I have prints with my descriptions and exact numbers. That was the scariest prediction that I had seen in my entire life.

• Haha 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Spooky 1

43 minutes ago, Swiyss said:

I once had a dream about a league of legends new champion, and I told my friend about it. I played the character and even learnt his skills. 4 days later the champion was released with the EXACT description I gave him, skills and everything about it, even lore. I have prints with my descriptions and exact numbers. That was the scariest prediction that I had seen in my entire life.

Maybe i am predicting the update too

Except i can barely remember. Maybe in March we will get some quick ocean changes, and maybe the swamp mud thing (i think i dreamed about that in game too but it might just be my bad memory of it making me think i dreamed of this)

I had a dream about a giant Volcano overhaul a couple years ago. About a year later, I learned about the Forge... but I actually remember the basics of this Volcano update, which was like a Hamlet city of sorts that was more of a Forge theme, inside the SW Volcano.

• Like 1

The thing is, our perception of the world is what influnces everything around us. So when we're too invested into something, we sorta "attract" that into our energy stream and when we sleep, the dreams are the most vulnerable part of our conciousness.

• Like 1
  • Spooky 1

10 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

lots of trees and urban areas in my trees

I guess you meant dreams? There seem to be trees in your mind while awake too

Edited by grm9
  • Haha 1

Last time I had a dream about Don't Starve, I had a gorilla son that was sad about his broken DST-themed Chinese new year calendar. I guess it was foreshadowing, I should have noticed.

Edited by SapoLover
  • Haha 5
  • Spooky 1

30 minutes ago, SSneaky said:

the only dreams i ever get are lucid dreams where I'm playing on my phone and then suddenly wake up upon realizing I'm dreaming.

Sometimes i need the toilet when sleeping, and then i dream of getting up and going to the toilet. It is weird.

One time i had a dream that i was studying for school stuff. I think i actually benifited frlm that.

Edited by Jakepeng99

I had a short dream long ago, in which Klei added "Extreme" mode to the game.
You spawn in pitch darkness, and if you attempt to craft any torches, a realistic image of Charlie pops up for half a second and your torch disappears.

I tried to recreate it somewhat:
ppIYsqZKdb.png.40ff2bf09af4ec6fee9e998af2a17ad6.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 2
  • Spooky 3

A few days ago, I woke up from my slumber, noticed it was absolutely pouring outside, then muttered to myself, still mostly asleep, about how it's raining and I should go give Pearl an umbrella.

Then the reality hit and I got so butthurt that I pretty much instantly went back to sleep.

Oh, the joys of planning out a Moonstorm rush...

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Riddla said:

You spawn in pitch darkness, and if you attempt to craft any torches, a realistic image of Charlie pops up for half a second and your torch disappears.

if its just "no torches" willow would be a must to even start the game.

On 2/24/2024 at 1:40 AM, Riddla said:

I tried to recreate it somewhat:
ppIYsqZKdb.png.40ff2bf09af4ec6fee9e998af2a17ad6.png

Genuinely got jumpscared by this lmao

Edited by Bughead
  • Haha 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

I just had a dream about an update. I saw a boomerang. It looked like a razor where one side is different from the other. Like a barbers razor. It was a rift boomerang that looked somewhat like that but with moon glass and brightshade ties. It did 30 planar damage in the scrapbook, however it had a buff if you used it alongside a NINJA styled armor (new armor), I couldn't see the armor tho and what it did. I also couldn't read what the buff did.

Unfortunately that is all I can remember.

I just remember there was a bunch more lunar styled items around it. But I could not turn my head to see it.

I saw the computer of one of the devs and I also saw him coding it into the game. There was a sketch from the boomerang and the ninja armor on the walls. I am so pissed I can't remember the rest, but I saw a bunch more stuff from the update.image.png.cbb1da263cb54e489638b5f779ca488c.png

Edited by Swiyss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Copyafriend said:

I had a dream that i was sleeping.

it was disorienting to wake up twice

I had similar dream last night, i had a dream where my alarm was triggering, i woke up and it was still bed time with no alarm.

On 2/25/2024 at 9:28 PM, Jakepeng99 said:

I remembered one thing i dreamed about.

It was Webber having spider mutations in his skill tree.

Also i meant Wilson.