The needed skeleton rework

Isn't it weird that all the characters have the same skeleton?

Wilson: Generic skeleton.

Wx78: No skeleton, It's a robot and has cogs inside as we saw in his rework animation.

Willow: Generic human skeleton, crispy skeleton or skeleton with burn marks.

Wendy: Generic skeleton.

Wickerbottom: Generic skeleton.

Wolfgang: Generic skeleton.

Wortox: Horns should stay with one being broken + tail bones.

Webber: Normally spiders don't have bones but webber is also half human so spider shaped skull and normal bones. Also don't tell me about solo don't starve webber skull i don't wanna hear it.

Maxwell: Osteoporosis = should turn into ashes when dead (cause it would be hilarious).

Walter: Generic skeleton.

Wigfrid: Missing teeth and some fractures on her skeleton (not cause she's weak), or maybe something valhalla themed idk.

Wormwood: No skeleton, twiggy skeleton or just his gem drops.

Woodie: Generic skeleton.

Wes: Generic skeleton + Could spawn a hound or buzzard that feasts on his bones it would be on theme with his bad luck.

Warly: Generic skeleton.

Wurt: Fish bone shaped skeleton and Horns.

Winona: Generic skeleton.

Wonkey: Monkey skeleton with tail bones.

Wanda: No skelly ;(

If you have any ideas that you think would be neat, please share them this is just my rough idea it can definetly use some more thought.

And do not tell me about the player skulls in the files they are unused. And for the Webbers skull that's just not how his teeth and face looks so there's no way.

image.png.c6e6184472ecf81dd142c94e58d3c14f.png

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, cybers2001 said:

Dang, this guy's got a bone to pick with Klei

I hope Klei fetches us skeleton fans a bone by implementing a skeleton rework. And i don't just mean a bare bones reskin update for skeletons, i want impactful, well thought of mechanics for the skellies. But for a start reskins would be great too.

Edited by BalkanCockroach

2 hours ago, BalkanCockroach said:

I hope Klei fetches us skeleton fans a bone by implementing a skeleton rework. And i don't just mean a bare bones reskin update for skeletons, i want impactful, well thought of mechanics for the skellies. But for a start reskins would be great too.

How do you reskin that which has no skin?

• Sanity 1

6 hours ago, BalkanCockroach said:

Wigfrid: Missing teeth and some fractures on her skeleton (not cause she's weak), or maybe something valhalla themed idk.

Good ideas, but wigfrid doesn't have missing teeth. She has the gap that some Scandinavian models have

image.png.968fe715304631c20881c08adb0f11b2.png      =        image.png.b982848efb2773e4004839f5b70f35f8.png

• GL Happy 1

58 minutes ago, CuteC said:

I mean every single char has a different skeleton if you pay attention to the anims, this would be quite some work.

I mean the art team churns out skins pretty fast, this wouldn't even require animating. Not saying it's light work but in a game where every character has their own personality looks and different perks, all of them having the same skeleton feels cheap. The characters even have their favorite food be a thing in the game!

Edited by BalkanCockroach

1 hour ago, BalkanCockroach said:

I mean the art team churns out skins pretty fast, this wouldn't even require animating. Not saying it's light work but in a game where every character has their own personality looks and different perks, all of them having the same skeleton feels cheap. The characters even have their favorite food be a thing in the game!

True, it's just a detail that doesn't really bother me is all.

12 hours ago, chirsg said:

Good ideas, but wigfrid doesn't have missing teeth. She has the gap that some Scandinavian models have

I believe they are referring to how Wigfrid probably died in combat so was beat up pretty badly. That's just a guess though.