If Golden Wigfrid comes back as a feature, I'll change my profile pic to be a golden muscle eagle.

36 minutes ago, arubaro said:

I do though. Hamlet is sick and I would love for it to make it into the game. I had genuine hope for something like hamlet to make it into dst, but the IA team cancelled the Hamlet project. 

For the record, I would see Golden Wigfrid patched out of the game 1,000,000 times to see hamlet features make it into dst once.

43 minutes ago, _zwb said:

Damn, you actually added shadow wigfrid. This I gotta see.

Good work, but I seriously do hope klei does add in Golden and Shadow Wigfrid.

Not sure if you made it for me, but even if you didn't, Thank you.

image.png.e3aeb71e36122156495dc0bcdcca19db.png
I mean... Come on, klei. Bring her back. Look how good she looks with the Golden Shroud.

image.png.8c57bd564d5ec3af7cf8fc19bc0dfd17.png

Shadow one, I'd go a bit darker...But the spirit is there

1 minute ago, MostMerryTomcat said:

*KLei reading these topics and dying inside more with each new post*

They wouldn't have had to die inside if they didn't kill Golden Wigfrid.

This is full metal alchemy. Equivalent exchange.

25 minutes ago, _zwb said:

Why would they die inside and why do you spell "Klei" as "KLei"

1200px-Klei_Entertainment.svg.png

Because people advocate for bugs to be reintroduced solely on the "I like how it looks/feels" even after KLei put work into "squashing" them, hence clearly not wanting such shenanigans to persist. This "golden Wigfrid" is as confusing as the character look change (Wolfgang with a Wes "face" for example) that was fixed quite some time ago (example in spoiler below) - both are funny if in the know, yet both puzzling for bulk player-base.

Spoiler

7AA10238C832BF1C10D3046F1123B8DDD01A4C3D

Walter with Wes "face-change".

PS: there was a very funny occurrence via a certain play-session when going as Willow with Wilson "face" and standing during winter beside burning tree - random WX appeared and.. sat beside me; to ultimately died in the fire. "Why U no die too?"; me: "Because cheats & hacks: Fire Immunity: On!" :lol:
Needless to write WX was very confused.

Archived