Sign in to follow this  
stormfront

life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront    26

ooc: its somewhere on the forums too I forgot their forum name through *headdesk* its really old now and I am in no mood to dig now but the guy also created fluffy wilson and liked tenticals and was a big artest around here for a while..-maliss's notes are rather sloppy and childish many seem to be mostly ways of harming wyvern including a convaloted plan involving sharks and lasers, among them however there are some papers not written by her but are in a famlier writing style and appear to be instructions on taking over the world and how to build the altar... -

stormfront    26

All the posts from RPing I had are now gone.Damnit.

I don't know what made them dissapear if they actually did and you didnt go crazy but they exist now

Battal    9890

*Wither confiscates some of the notes, the bookmarked novel, and one of the broken gems**He then flies out of the camp*

stormfront    26

-meanwhile its a fairly calm day at camp moss is apparently training flowers to grow on the tree, somehow schiz has gotten a sudoku book and is solving a puzzle, and Mallory is harassing ferris with a stick-

Battal    9890

*Upon returning to camp, Wither goes straight to Moss*

"Moss...I was at Maliss's camp, and I found these."

*Shows Moss the artifacts*

stormfront    26

-moss looks at the things- [well these seem to be instructions on how to build an altar alright.. the question is where did you find the crystal? it appears overloaded like someone put too much magic into it..]

stormfront    26

-unfortunately prior events are now coming back to bite wither on the arse -

-HIISSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssss-

-Wither finds himself looking at a somewhat angry adult demon and a stressed out juvinile-

Battal    9890

OOC: Snooping? I'm in.*Wither is suspicious about what Schiz might be hiding, and so decides to try and figure out what is going on**He casts invisibility spells, silencing spells and a spell that will allow him to detect heat through walls**He then warps into the house and looks around*

stormfront    26

-as Wither lurks about the house things start out normal enough a entryway kitchen, dineing area.. the first strange thing he finds is the sitting room on the table there are the 3 odd crystals lying on the table-