life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

ooc; well if ferris WAS ON this is the part where he would say something but we have to improvise

-hound-mazaal scampers off to test his new body-

so are you going to work with mal more today?

[not today removal of those spells has left her mind exusted she will need some time to recover before we can help her more]

you know full well I don't understand mental magic like you do,what do you mean by that?

[well to put it in simpler terms her brain sort of needs to "reboot" and as such she will probably sleep for a few days]

*Wither returns to his house to think about what Schiz meant by 'doing work on Mal' and what he found in Maliss's camp**However, all the magic he had to perform seriously tired him out, and Wither ends up falling asleep in the middle of his work*

I'm able to RP now.Sorry, there's been a little festival thing going on in my town. :l

well at least drop a note next timeand you should start you can eather have more dialoge for wyvern or have newly turned hound Mazaal speak up

-Houndzaal (hound-mazaal nickname) goes through the forest for a few hours and notices a cabin up ahead, near the cabin, there was a woman looking a nearby tree, and in the tree was a cat-Woman: "Help! Someone help get my cat Fluffles down from the tree!"-Houndzaal manages to climb up up the tree by jumping from branch to branch, and Houndzaal picks up the cat with his mouth and jumps down from the tree, trying to give the cat to it's owner-Woman: "Eek! A hound's trying to eat my cat!"-The woman starts beating Houndzaal with a large stick, Houndzaal lets go of the cat and runs off-

-Houndzaal (hound-mazaal nickname) goes through the forest for a few hours and notices a cabin up ahead, near the cabin, there was a woman looking a nearby tree, and in the tree was a cat-Woman: "Help! Someone help get my cat Fluffles down from the tree!"-Houndzaal manages to climb up up the tree by jumping from branch to branch, and Houndzaal picks up the cat with his mouth and jumps down from the tree, trying to give the cat to it's owner-Woman: "Eek! A hound's trying to eat my cat!"-The woman starts beating Houndzaal with a large stick, Houndzaal lets go of the cat and runs off-

-meanwhile back at camp, bug-wither watches as Maliss begins to stir, moss enters the room carring a bucket and sits next to her. when she wakes up she quickly begins retching and he holds the bucket out as she coughs up a odd black subsance into it- Edited by stormfront