life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

Okay.You go first.

ooc: ok-wyvern finds himself walking into a odd pair of rooms sperated by a wall of clear glass which has been enchanted in a way that it can act ether normal or like a one-way mirror, and the door between the rooms oddly locks on both sides, but what surprises him the most is the second room (which has a nesting bed in it) is currently occupied by what looks like two Mallorys-

...Wha..? Why are there two...?

-as wyvern watchs he notices a few things the two look slightly different for one, one of the two has a familar lion like tail while the other lacks one. the one lacking a tail is displaying more guarded body language, the two are talking about the other members of the group or rather the more open one is talking about the group-

-Wyvern turns off the invisibility-

I heard someone talking about "the incident".....

-on seeing wyvern the tailless one ducks behind the other hissing-

Wyvern!? What are you doing in here? you aren't suppost to be in here!

I know when "the incident" is mentioned.....

And why are there two of....

-Wyvern suddenly finds himself yanked/dragged out of the room bacwards and then hanging from the front room celing, Schiz glaring at him-

How much did you see?...

Well I saw two Mallorys.....

What's going on?

-moss walks in-

[how much does he know?]

Not much but he's seen her...

[this could be a problem it's much too early for the group to find out about her..]

not to mention if Wither finds her now...

[we only have one option then...]-Moss starts charging a spell-

Hey, what are you doing? If you want this to be a secret, then I won't tell anyone.

Sorry but we have to be sure.. -moss casts a spell on wyvern- its a silence charm you wont be able to speak of what you saw outside of this building