life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

"I need...to get away for a bit. Do you have any idea where they are?"

unfortunately no I have been inquiring in some of the local towns and searching on my own and I haven't turned up anything concrete on any of their locations yet...

Ooc: I am still working out on what most of them actually are and the one I have set I am working on a group plot for

*Wither notes the absence of Maliss*

*He has not seen her for days, but he gets to thinking*

(Maybe she's keeping inside because she is figuring out how to get back to normal...or maybe she's about to get her master here...)

*Wither immediately flies down for a closer look*

-the altar gives of a nasty feeling that gives even wither the creeps, its mostly made of wood and some metals and stone that has been carved with various ruins and designs and the center has a sort of statue of some sort of bird like monster, around the altar are varous gems and other things that are often used to channel magic many are cracked or burned..-

-none of the books are Wither's missing one however is somewhat interesting as the bookmark is set in a chapter on altarsit mostly conferms what moss had told them about being used as long distance commutation between lords and generals however he does find that the totam in the center is used as a focus being of the lord's beast form-ooc: I do not take claim for giant bird maxwell that was inspired by some fan art done by another forum member I just liked and ran with it

(This is rather worrying...I wonder what lord she's communicating with...)

*Looks at the totem*

(Whoever they are, I don't want to meet them in person.)

*Wither sifts through Maliss's notes for more information*

- - - Updated - - -

OOC Can I get a link to the art? If you know where it is...