life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

so how did it go?

[arguably well, things are pretty bad the worst though is that bastard put mind control spells on her]

He what?!

[i think I removed them all... they were for obiance loyaly and i am pretty sure the third was renforcing the "lessons" on cruleity]

*Wither comes downstairs and finds Maxwell lying in the floor in a puddle of blood and vomit*

(You have got to be kidding me...)

ooc: maxwell death +1?

-schiz is so mad he punches the wall unfortunately this plus his forgetfulness over the increase in his powers means he has just punched a large hole in the wall causing a sizable amount of debris to crash to the ground below-

O.o... Oops

-facepalm-

-Wyvern shouts at Schiz-

Hey! I have a few questions to ask you!

-schiz hits wyvern with a wood chunk and then gestures at him to shut up and points at Wither's house (its pretty much clear he means shut up you moron before you attract Wither's attention or I /or moss will inflict more harm on you)-

I'm pretty sure you already know the questions I'm going to ask.

not necessarily but I can take a crack at it... We found her outside the other camp while we were looking for a way to reverse the age spell... Although we are aware she has had past run ins with you and Wither, Moss noticed some discrepancys in her behavior.. and well from what moss found earlyer we have confirmed his suspicions that something wasn't right...

- at this point moss pulls out and places on a nearby table several items, 3 shards of some sort of ethereal crystal as well as the choker necklace Maliss had been wearing-