Thoughts on beta stuff

• Willow overall seems really really cool, not too much to say about her

• Wigfrid is neat but I think a lot of the skills seem a lot more eh. Having the battle rond require the lightning spear feels a little counterproductive given they occupy the same slot.

• The rond and charged spear not being share-able kind of stinks, given one of wigfrid's big claims to fame has always been the ability to share her equipment with other survivors.

• The Whirlportal seemed like an amazing addition, until I found out it was temporary. One of the biggest problems with boating has always been the donut shaped ocean and this seemed like a good way to handle that. Could ya'll perhaps add a version that is permanent but only works at the ocean edge?
  • To add to the above, if the item is just consumable it seems like pretty meh loot for what is a pretty reasonably difficult fight.

Also not entirely related but it's kind of weird to me that Wurt doesn't have more to say regarding the new NPC.

Beefalo skills seemed so out of place to me given she much prefers absolutely beating anything into a paste with her own hands.

The song container LOOKS useful but then you remember Wigfrid uses tops 2-3 songs from all the ones she can make.

I really do not know why you can't share her gear yeah that's so strange to me.

I may be speaking without knowing given I couldn't be asked to skip days to properly test some things without free crafting but her stuff seems kinda underwhelming?

13 hours ago, Masked Koopa said:

The Whirlportal seemed like an amazing addition, until I found out it was temporary. One of the biggest problems with boating has always been the donut shaped ocean and this seemed like a good way to handle that. Could ya'll perhaps add a version that is permanent but only works at the ocean edge?

I really want this!

Archived