are the new lunar bosses going to get sketches?

Varg doesn't have one, and Bearger isn't really different enough imo to warrant one. Clops could have an argument made, but I feel like if one of the lunar mutation bosses get one then it doesn't make a ton of sense for the others not too.

That being said, I'm down for Bearger to get a update to it's design and then have a sketch made.

22 minutes ago, Baark0 said:

Varg doesn't have one, and Bearger isn't really different enough imo to warrant one. Clops could have an argument made, but I feel like if one of the lunar mutation bosses get one then it doesn't make a ton of sense for the others not too.

That being said, I'm down for Bearger to get a update to it's design and then have a sketch made.

Technically there is a Varg statue within year of the varg but actual vargs don't have one no.

perhaps you could craft a varg statue sketch with hounds teeth, and the lunar varg sketch with teeth and one pure brilliance.

bearger, a couple scraps of his fur that falls off and one pure, as for deerclops, perhaps some moonglass, ice and pure for consistency.

I imagine the varg statue could be it howling, lunar varg could be its head with a snarl and fire seeping from the sides of its mouth like blazing tusk, and a bit around the eyes for good measure.

armored bearger could use a bit of an update design wise as it doesn't really look different enough as is, the ribs of moon glass look great (claws too) but over all the rest is lacking so unless he gets more "lunar flare" I can't see a good enough statue design for the moment.

deerclops is a pretty easy one, shards of creeping ice up the body of the statue, a few ice spikes in the back and the signature big glacier in the eye socket completes it.     

Archived