The current lunar rift bosses.

Do you enjoy the new bosses?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the new bosses?

• Yes I love fighting them.
    • Yes but I mainly just want the loot and don't care to figh them otherwise.
    • No I just want their loot.
    • No I just don't like them.
    • I don't like them but I don't hate them either.
    • Undecided.
    • I only like some of them.
    • I only like their designs.

16 hours ago, MostMerryTomcat said:

Probably KLei should go with Lunar variants for all surface bosses? With new, special and complex attack patterns plus new loot. Also lunar variants for killed mobs? Would be interesting and entertaining I reckon.

Current boss-trio is nice accounting progression and hard-mode, though "Alter's Zombie" Bear may be visually changed a bit in DC's direction aka more menacing aspect overall - eyes perhaps hollow with the "white fire" Gestalt in it (examples in spoiler below), like DC when ice from its eye socket is melted; "Zombie" DC have its weakness to fire a bit mitigated to not invalidate its fight completely (cool-down, partial immunity after ~3 fire attacks, etc); and "Zombie" Varg's spamming Dogs error corrected (if indeed an error).

Hide contents

zombie-bear_v1.png.f882961be40238d787688a6d4c76a0e2.pngzombie-bear_v2.png.1279a66a8fae4d999d160fc20003698a.png

That looks so much better.

Archived