Night vision for W.A.R.B.I.S. Head Gear

ADM

Seeing the W.A.R.B.I.S. armor set cost (and the head gear visuals) really makes me think it deserves a few more qualities.

The body armor seems great enough on its own, although it might be nicer if it was reducing the analyzing time for both pieces.
The head gear is gonna need something more to be worth it however. The extra dmg are only good against non-planar bosses, which really isn't bad in these situation. But that's about it considering the visual of the body armor is sufficient to know the current state and rate of it.

Granting it night vision would be great considering the armor is made of the crown bits, I don't even think this really needs a trade-off as its a personal visibility tool but you can certainly consider a few things such as making it active only in combat or so.

2 minutes ago, ADM said:

Granting it night vision would be great considering the armor is made of the crown bits, I don't even think this really needs a trade-off as its a personal visibility tool but you can certainly consider a few things such as making it active only in combat or so.

Night vision only active in battle sure, always active night vision no

6 hours ago, ADM said:

Seeing the W.A.R.B.I.S. armor set cost (and the head gear visuals) really makes me think it deserves a few more qualities.

The body armor seems great enough on its own, although it might be nicer if it was reducing the analyzing time for both pieces.
The head gear is gonna need something more to be worth it however. The extra dmg are only good against non-planar bosses, which really isn't bad in these situation. But that's about it considering the visual of the body armor is sufficient to know the current state and rate of it.

Great idea, i think the head gear should boost your planar damage too, maybe even with non planar weapons too (in this case the planar damage would be applied just to planar enemies)

Archived