[Game Update] - 575324

V2C

6 hours ago, BB Marioni said:

Update looking good so far. Only concerns I would bring up is:
1 - the time it takes to craft the new items is too long. 1 year for 1 item means 3 years for all 3.. and that's just for 1 player. What if you are in a multiplayer world where everyone wants a cooling pack and the new blowdart?

2 - dart might be too strong. I know ranged combat was never really good in this game, and normal darts do more damage.. but the new one seems waayy too easy to mass produce ammo for, and it stacks up to 40. Sure melee weapons can still deal more damage, but the comfort of having safety through range is a very big deal for something that does damage equal to one of the top damaging melee weapons.

suggested solutions:
1 - either make each boss give the arc thingy instead of having to kill all 3. Or, make hostile flares able to spawn more beargers.

2 - if my previous solution gets implemented, the dart can have a durability so it's not permanent, and players would need to constantly hunt vargs to always have the weapon.

Please don't nerf the dart just let it be good please you have to kill 3 bosses to get it and it consumes hound teeth just let it be good please I don't wanna lose this item as it is.

Thank you.

• Like 12
  • Big Ups 1

3 hours ago, Deerclops Mika said:

It seems to me that the concept art of Bearger had a much more interesting design than ribs and gloves made with moon glass.

The current one makes more sense, considering it's an immediate mutation caused by a gestalt, so the changes wouldn't be as drastic. Shattered Spiders and Moonrock Penguls look more messed up because they were mutating for a long time.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maxwell_winters said:

The current one makes more sense, considering it's an immediate mutation caused by a gestalt, so the changes wouldn't be as drastic. Shattered Spiders and Moonrock Penguls look more messed up because they were mutating for a long time.

I honestly don't like the color of his crystals.

The deep sea blue looks odd compared to other moon mobs.

Bright cyan or purple-ish (like shattered spiders have) would probably look better and be more consistent with the moon theme.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Bright cyan or purple-ish (like shattered spiders have) would probably look better and be more consistent with the moon theme.

The purple in the shattered spider always looked odd to me all of the moon stuff have blueish greenish hue why is that purple

• Like 2
  • Wavey 1

10 minutes ago, gamehun20 said:

The purple in the shattered spider always looked odd to me all of the moon stuff have blueish greenish hue why is that purple

Still it doesn't look as jarring as deep sea blue on Bearger.

Very odd color to use as Lunar mob theme and looks weirder mixing it with Bearger's color scheme.

image.thumb.png.f579aed2fa3d9403dd3bced7576abf57.png

Something similar more like this would be better color wise in my opinion.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, ALCRD said:

Still it doesn't look as jarring as deep sea blue on Bearger.

Very odd color to use as Lunar mob theme and looks weirder mixing it with Bearger's color scheme.

image.thumb.png.f579aed2fa3d9403dd3bced7576abf57.png

Something similar more like this would be better color wise in my opinion.

I have to agree that this looks so cool, maybe even better than the orijinal. But considering that this is a post rift boss, I think deep blue fits much better than light blue. The pure brilliance gloves shows us how bearger is much stronger than the pre rift mutaions.

Spoiler

300px-Ryftstal.png.d061b5d3db3f0fc0720914ca6c925ced.pngMoon_Glass_all.png.aa6da1792748feafa9eb14a3d03ec18f.png

Edited by mkemal23
  • Like 3
  • Sanity 1

11 hours ago, BB Marioni said:

Or, make hostile flares able to spawn more beargers.

It doesn't makes sense if you just want more Arks. Since now, you can't get 10 arks when you kill 10 deerclops in Winter..

But I am on your back!

Edited by july401
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Starman7408 said:

Could someone explain what this means, at least the "branches" part?

It means that when you are hunting an animal track, it will split into two paths.

One path is safe, the other is for the surprise hunt via a Koalephant corpse, at least when the Lunar Rifts aren't active.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, july401 said:

It doesn't makes sense if you just want more Arks. 

I think it technically does. If you kill bearger and Varg and then deerclops, for the next spark ark you don't need to wait for another full year since you can kill another deerclops in the same winter with the hostile flare. 

Same thing could happen if klei would add a bearger spawn item. Still not a full counter to the mechanic but it would help.

• Like 1

I have a few suggestions, I hope you like them. I have my mod that I can't finish due to lack of time, but I made it possible to put different items on the tables, why not make such a system official? There is already an opportunity to install lamps and various decor items, give me the opportunity to install something else. And do it through containers to be able to put more than 1 item. If necessary, I can share the code with the settings.

The second idea is to make it possible to turn on a gramophone in the character's inventory and listen to music

image.png.853cab9231ccb3b308da121fabb24172.pngimage.png.86bef8305addc11800ea353672704e8f.pngimage.png

Edited by GodIess
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 2
  • Potato Cup 1

If there could be a way to make table vase flowers never spoil that would be great! (One idea I had was bees wax but other than that I don’t have a great idea other than something with green gems)

4 hours ago, GodIess said:

I have a few suggestions, I hope you like them. I have my mod that I can't finish due to lack of time, but I made it possible to put different items on the tables, why not make such a system official? There is already an opportunity to install lamps and various decor items, give me the opportunity to install something else. And do it through containers to be able to put more than 1 item. If necessary, I can share the code with the settings.

The second idea is to make it possible to turn on a gramophone in the character's inventory and listen to music

image.png.853cab9231ccb3b308da121fabb24172.pngimage.png.86bef8305addc11800ea353672704e8f.pngimage.png

Great ideas! If they don’t add this and your able to finish this mod it would be great if you could tell us the name (if you can’t finish the mod that’s cool coding sounds hard)

• Like 1

The fact that we need to kill all three Lunar Mutant boss every time we want a single Spark Ark feels overly tedious and drawn-out. That's an in-game year, or 9 real-life hours just for a single craft of something.

Could I recommend that instead we need to kill all three for the first Ark, but after that we get one per each killed Lunar Mutant instead. If you want ensure that we can't simply farm Warg hunts, you could make it so you need to kill the entire trio before the same boss pays out again. That way you still have to kill Deerclops and Bearger again too.

Edited by filipahped
grammar correction
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, filipahped said:

The fact that we need to kill all three Lunar Mutant boss every time we want a single Spark Ark feels overly tedious and drawn-out. That's an in-game year, or 9 real-life hours just for a single craft of something.

Could I recommend that instead we need to kill all three for the first Ark, but after that we get one per each killed Lunar Mutant instead. If you want ensure that we can't simply farm Warg hunts, you could make it so you need to kill the entire trio before the same boss pays out again. That way you still have to kill Deerclops and Bearger again too.

Another way is just every 3 lunar bosses you kill (no matter which one) you get a spark arc (after the intial one)

Oy nerds wake up new patch just dropped 

On 10/2/2023 at 11:01 PM, RonanMcQ said:

If there could be a way to make table vase flowers never spoil that would be great! (One idea I had was bees wax but other than that I don’t have a great idea other than something with green gems)

Great ideas! If they don’t add this and your able to finish this mod it would be great if you could tell us the name (if you can’t finish the mod that’s cool coding sounds hard)

I'm just doing QoL for different things and I just can't finish what I planned, but I've already done a few things

17 hours ago, filipahped said:

And this is only for 1 character, if on a server with 2 or 3 players it takes about 300 days. I would recommend either leaving the container after crafting or at least giving this amount depending on the players who are next to the Wagstaff

• Like 1