Boss weaknesses

It seems that each of the new lunar bosses has a weakness that stuns them for a bit while (seemingly) oozing lunar infection

For Deerclops, it seems to be any fire attack

For Bearger, hitting it as it stands back up from a butt slam

Noclue about the Varg though

image.png.fcf41fb49e011849f96be42d1d46b850.pngimage.thumb.png.96deaa6f44b84011c88160a4cb2cc8b1.png

The easiest thing I found with deerclops is swapping out two bone armors and eating a jelly bean for the freeze dmg and tanking. I did the same thing with the varg except I put the random hounds to sleep with panflute. 

btw, what am i supposed to do with the spark ark once I got the glowing orb from the archives?

1 minute ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

The easiest thing I found with deerclops is swapping out two bone armors and eating a jelly bean for the freeze dmg and tanking. I did the same thing with the varg except I put the random hounds to sleep with panflute. 

btw, what am i supposed to do with the spark ark once I got the glowing orb from the archives?

Take it to the lunar forge (the one that makes brightshade items), and craft your brand new Stanley cup or the hound-teeth-eliminator3000 or even you non-portable-moonstaff-light!

7 minutes ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

@Valase Gotcha, so I gotta beat all 3 of the lunar bosses to get a spark ark each time? dang

I know that once you beat three, you get one sentry head, but I don't know if it repeats.

7 minutes ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

any idea how to get the w.a.r.b.l.e armor set? and what does it do

I've been waiting for Wagstaff to show its face for a few ingame days, but nothing so far.

On other thread, a guy said that you had to follow his direction until you would find some junk and some notes, after you hammer that junk, you would get new resource(s?) and the blueprint(s?).

13 minutes ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

@Valase Gotcha, so I gotta beat all 3 of the lunar bosses to get a spark ark each time? dang

Yes, it's one ark per full round of kills, essentially limiting you to one per year.

Tbh they really should make it so that you get an ark per lunar boss kill after the first one requiring all three, but I'm getting a bit off topic.

Archived