about rare and proof of purchase skins

Peyo33

Since we can now merge steam and playstation account i want to get some rare skins.. i have ds Rog and Shipwrecked on ps, is there a way to get proof of purchase skin from ps or i have to buy the game again on steam?
Also what is the proof of purchase skin of hamlet?
If i get hot lava game i also get the lava fire pit or it's not available anymore?

51 minutes ago, Chickenbrainz said:

recently sold my fiery witches hat to buy a game (Prior to the share inventory) but i have every steam purchase bonus to my knowledge
being:
Mini monument
Lava firepit
pirate birdcage
Timeless bottomless pit (i think this one got added to klei points as a loyal)

Hmm would really appreciate a few of them in my world =)

I'll message you and maybe you can help me out sometime?

Don't have Lava firepit or pirate birdcage I'm pretty positive but I think I have the rest set up in my world thanks to others or klei rewards. 

On 9/21/2023 at 5:52 PM, GelatinousCube said:

If someone manages to get these on ps4/5 I'd really appreciate some clean sweeping in my long-term world =)

I got you! Which ones do you want?

On 9/22/2023 at 4:55 AM, Peyo33 said:

So about lava fire pit is still available if i purchase hot lava?
Btw i have Calico Chester Chest, Tesla Lantern, Webber Bug Net and Chester Backpack as rare skin if anyone need them

All purchases are merged. All of the purchase skins crossed with PSN as soon as the account was linked. Mini monument, hot lava firepit and pirate birdcage all now work on the PS4/5

On 9/21/2023 at 8:39 AM, Chickenbrainz said:

DST is able to track your eligibility for skins via steams api, PS does not have this so you would have to buy them on steam again 

Not true any longer. I can use the same skins I have on PSN and on steam. Once the accounts are merged, everything is the same. 

i was saying that the api to get a proof of purchase skin only exists on steam, meaning to get those added onto your psn account you would have to buy them on steam again

8 hours ago, Fatkitty said:

I got you! Which ones do you want?

All purchases are merged. All of the purchase skins crossed with PSN as soon as the account was linked. Mini monument, hot lava firepit and pirate birdcage all now work on the PS4/5

Not true any longer. I can use the same skins I have on PSN and on steam. Once the accounts are merged, everything is the same. 

21 hours ago, Chickenbrainz said:

i was saying that the api to get a proof of purchase skin only exists on steam, meaning to get those added onto your psn account you would have to buy them on steam again

Actually, you can redeem proof of purchase skin codes using the redeem code link on Klei rewards. No need to purchase them again, and no need for steam. All of the proof of purchase skins I have were redeemed using Klei Rewards website. 

5 hours ago, Fatkitty said:

Actually, you can redeem proof of purchase skin codes using the redeem code link on Klei rewards. No need to purchase them again, and no need for steam. All of the proof of purchase skins I have were redeemed using Klei Rewards website. 

you can't get those from regular DS because there is no code redeemable

We do not advertise these skins because the intention is for them to be a fun thank you for fans, we're not trying to encourage people to buy games they don't want to play. 

That being said, we haven't made any changes to these skins, so they should be available all the same as they always have. 

1 hour ago, Peyo33 said:

you can't get those from regular DS because there is no code redeemable

I am not sure what you're saying here. I play DST on PSN. I have the mini-monument, lava firepit and pirate birdcage. 

I did not have these skins before we had the ability to merge accounts, however.

I did have the Funko skins (Tesla Lantern, Witch Hatch, Webrolly, Morning Veil, Shop backpacks, bug nets) before the ability to merge accounts. I was able to redeem codes for these skins on Klei rewards page.

The Lava firepit, pirate birdcage and mini-monument required me to merge my steam account with the PSN account. Does this clear up any confusion?

23 hours ago, Fatkitty said:

I did not have these skins before we had the ability to merge accounts, however.

you have those game on steam right? I was talking about who actually have RoG and Shipwrecked on ps4, there is no way to get those skin through redeemable code (someone got them at the beginning), we have to get the copy of the game on Steam

31 minutes ago, Peyo33 said:

you have those game on steam right? I was talking about who actually have RoG and Shipwrecked on ps4, there is no way to get those skin through redeemable code (someone got them at the beginning), we have to get the copy of the game on Steam

Oh! Gotcha! This is correct!

Archived