New Horror mobs

Please, please, please, please! I want more Horror mobs! I want more creepy mobs! 

Even things that are just generally creepy without being visually gross would be fine. Like the Endtable. Stuff to startle and spook!

There's toggles for the Mutated stuff now, I really wish they'd go back and implement some more with similar designs to the first two.
Even the recent mutated stuff has been lacking in that icky-ness. Most people I talked too didn't even realize that the Naked Nose Bats were mutated.
Even the birds feel a bit toon-y. They're more like their original cousins, but they're rather doofy. (I still love them.)

Grahh!! I just want more Mutants! They're my favorite in terms of the newer designs!

3 hours ago, WhackE said:

they are?

I think that they are mutaded moles or something.

But about your topic, I don't really like the Body horror,  nor do I think that it fits DST, but I would love to see more scary things coming from the lunar side (more in an "ambience" way), like lunar eyes in the dark while you are lunatic, gestalts going in the lunar pools and "trying" to take a human form to go after you or something to chase you on the lunar island just to scare you (similar to the stage hand chasing light). Maybe their way to be scary could be them mimicking things that are alive, or trying to posses them.

Be cool if they introduced a "stalker" mob to hunt you down in the caves after you turn on the rifts. It could be this slow hulking mass of shadow tentacles (like mindfrayer from stranger things) that makes a big "gong" noise everytime it teleports near you. 

Imagine walking down a tight cave branch and you hear a gong and next thing you know this massive op shadow monster boss is blocking the whole path and starts chasing you for abit before despawning. You would need to make it have lots of special and hard to dodge attacks with a big hp.

Archived