More skill tree updates or more world updates poll

More skill tree updates or more world updates  

60 members have voted

1. 1. More skill tree updates or more world updates

• More skill tree updates
    • More world updates

2 hours ago, liuyuncangye said:

Because klei doesn't have the ability to do both

Last time I checked we got reworks alongside world content. Just not at the same time, which shouldn't be expect in the first place. (Reworks required more resources)

If they can do 3 character skills trees at the same time they can do 1 skill tree alongside other content. It's not very hard to Invision if possible.

If Klei wishes to patch all problems brought by the previous updates, I'm afraid that the rest of this year will all be content updates, which in the roadmap is said to be only 3 times this year.

However Klei initially wanted to merge the two fissures update into one so I guess 3 content updates in the roadmap actually means 6 separate updates:lol:

I really hope Klei will prioritize world updates/content updates/QOL in general more than the character updates going forward. I say this as over the last few years we have gotten far more character rework updates than content updates/QOLs for each year. This also comes from last year's roadmap promising there would be 3 Setting the Stage (Content Updates), 3 QOL updates and 4 Character Reworks. Only 2 QOL and Setting the Stage updates were delivered (two in one update I might add), however the four character reworks promised were brought in. (I know roadmaps change over time but I feel like this clearly shows Klei's priority for character updates).

I am a bit worried for the future rift world updates now, for ROT promised both character reworks and world updates yet only really focused on catering the character updates to players. I mean that the character updates (Post-Wendy) were made to suite players highly by offering new abilities and items that were fun and efficient to use, the world updates on the other hand offered the ocean and the Celestial Champion Quest-line, both being tedious and unrewarding to engage with. With the ocean being extremely empty still after 4 years of being introduced with the focus mainly being on character updates, I also fear the rift world updates are going to be the same with the focus being redirected towards character skill trees.

I hope we get gorge integrated with the world like an island. Seems a little crazy that there are all those assets present in game, all the while they're basically picking up dust, never to be seen again

2 hours ago, liuyuncangye said:

So where is this updated world update? I didn't see it

"I dIdNt SeE iT .."

Cause you didn't look hard enough.

Klei were doing changes and additions to worlds in their character rework updates aswell as character changes and additons in their updates focused on world changes and additions.

There is no indicator they can't do both or that there weren't any world focused updates.

What a nonsense..

2 hours ago, ALCRD said:

"I dIdNt SeE iT .."

Cause you didn't look hard enough.

Klei were doing changes and additions to worlds in their character rework updates aswell as character changes and additons in their updates focused on world changes and additions.

There is no indicator they can't do both or that there weren't any world focused updates.

What a nonsense..

You mean Brightshade & Void equipments rebalance and Supporting Pillar can be considered world/content updates? Or Wanda's mobs stunlock tweak and other tweaks for woven characters in the past are actually rework contents? 

Come on, update speed is fixed. The more world content Klei is working on now and the less character rework there will be in this year. You don't get them both, just which's earlier or later.

Archived