Yooo~

I'm some artist person who really enjoys playing Don't Starve. It's so much fun that it even sparked my creativity to the point where I started to draw fanart (which is some sort of once-in-a-blue-moon occasion with most franchises I really dig)

Anyway, here are some more or less recent draws and two ocs I made up.

Bit 'o storytime;

Paul's a tallbird (obviously) who was raised by humans. Unlike most of his specimen, he didn't return to the wild but actually adapted the fancy human way of living. He owns a small hut, gets the newspaper regulary, smokes fine tabacco in his beloves pipe and listens to classical music on his grammophone.

Like other Tallbirds, Paul has a bit of a short tempter and might resolve to rabid pecking if something displeases him. Otherwise he's a pretty laid back guy.

As a playable character, his bonus would be laying a delicious egg every day.

Williwoof is a (perhaps not-so) regular Hound who got bitten by a rabid human as puppy and is now a were-human (yes, were-HUMAN), which means every full moon he turns into a naked monkey - just like you and me! (concepts of his looks will follow)

Completely alienated through his 'disease', he was chased away by his pack and stumbled upon Paul on his journey to find place to fit in. Paul took him under his wing (literally) and taught him how to build a shelter and till the soil. They're now neighbours.

As a playable character, Williwoof would have a speed upgrade and a larger stomach, but needs twice as much food to fill up.

Uhh, what else?

Oh yeah,

:happypigs:requests revolving around the official characters are super welcome!:happypigs:

(btw CrispyJelly, these icons are superb! Great job!)

I might draw original characters when they're Don't Starve related and if they spark my interesst.

No guarantees for the requests being fullfilled, sorry! I'll try to but life's busy, please don't be sad if I can't draw yours!

post-24823-13764592641723_thumb.jpg

post-24823-13764592641296_thumb.jpg

post-24823-13764592642465_thumb.jpg

post-24823-13764592642715_thumb.jpg

post-24823-13764592643052_thumb.jpg

Edited by LindLund
  • Like 1

Hoh, thank you! Glad you like Paul!

And sure I can! Hope this is okay!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5981[/ATTACH]

(He should take shelter, isn't he going to rust?)

Also forgot to add the monochromatic version of that insane!Wilson painting thingi

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5980[/ATTACH]

[MENTION=22597]Mawrar[/MENTION]: oh pshh, shh, you!

@Henzy: I'll draw more of them~~

Edited by LindLund

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5981[/ATTACH]

Also forgot to add the monochromatic version of that insane!Wilson painting thingi

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5980[/ATTACH]

post-24823-13764592643739_thumb.jpg

post-24823-13764592668504_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

[MENTION=6065]RetroGamer2000[/MENTION] you're most welcome! Thanks for the request!Here are a bunch of quick doodle thing of Paul and puppy!Williampost-24823-13764592669371_thumb.jpg... hounds probably aren't the easiest-to-keep pets. I imagine them to be very destructive.

• Like 1

post-24823-1376459266983_thumb.jpgpost-24823-13764592670204_thumb.jpgLittle gift thingie for Henzy; can't deny the inspiration for William I got from werewolf!Wilson.Also I guess this is a very unlikely meeting, considering that werewolf!Wilson would only exist during a full moon, when Williwoof also transformed.I should start to work on his human version.Check out her fantastic thread here:http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?15253-Art-dump
  • Like 1

Just quickly strolling in to dump two things;

Human version of Williwoof and a fake character selection screenshot for him.

Might make one for Paul later, too!

%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D

I like your style, blends in well with Don't Starve but still very "LindLund" :D

me like paul!

Beautiful art, witty concepts. Good work!It's really funny. Seeing Wilson so realistically drawn like that, I can't help but think of some mock trailer for Don't Starve...Directed by Tim Burton.

I like your style, blends in well with Don't Starve but still very "LindLund" :D

Thank you, that's great to hear, because I was going for mimicing but not completely copying the style!

Very nice artwork! I like the last artwork. Character selection screen c=

Thanks! Glad you like it!!

Very nice! I enjoy your works, Lind. Hope to see more :3

Thank youuu! There certainly will be more to come!

Beautiful art, witty concepts. Good work!It's really funny. Seeing Wilson so realistically drawn like that, I can't help but think of some mock trailer for Don't Starve...Directed by Tim Burton.

Thank you so much!Hahah oh man, directed by Tim Burton and played by Johnny Depp hahahaHey speaking of Don't Starve in some semi realistic style; I started sketching human Williwoof in my regular style and then started coloring, here is a WIP;post-24823-13764594024186_thumb.jpgWill finish soon!Also I guess that 'meeting' isn't going to end so well :cP.S. I am still taking in-game character requests! Edited by LindLund
  • Like 1

Just quickly stepping in to toss another thing I've done;Fanart of the Don't Starve fan character Wolfert (as human):post-24823-13764594162898_thumb.pngWolfert's ask blog for those who don't know it yet;http://askwolfert.tumblr.com/He's one of my personla favourites among all the Don't Starve fan characters, simply because his design's just great, and his personality's adoreable.

• Like 1

Williwolf is the cutest thing ever, okalso i really like that WIP of him surrounded by all the angry hounds, the colors are just fantastic *u* pwease finish that soooon

Ahh thank you! Really happy you like him!! Will finish it soon :)post-24823-13764594261638_thumb.jpgMeanwhile;I made an ask blog for Williwoof, anyone is super welcome to drop in and leave some ask! Will most def. be awnsered with art!> http://askwilliwoof.tumblr.com/
  • Like 1