Xbox 360 Edition?

Gamer2Gamers - Minecraft was well established on the PC over the period of YEARS. That game is actually fairly old at this point. I'm hoping it'll get ported to console Sooner then that.

Royal - That's simply not a good business strategy for a developer, limiting it to PC Gamer's only. There's way more money in actually porting a game to different media's (PC, Linux, Mac, Console) then limiting it to just one. And the reason why Minecraft is taking so long to port is because it WAS done in java. It has to be converted into a language that the 360 can play.

Hey, did you bold that? Mods have done this before. Also, I kind of want it for either the 360, or the Xbox One. If it's coming to PS4, it had better come to Xbox One, because I hate Sony, am looking forward to the Xbox One, and will do whatever I can to avoid buying the PS4.

-Spirit

...going to be on ps4 :p

Stop bringing up old threads. Why didn't you post it in the sticky?

Hey, did you bold that? Mods have done this before. Also, I kind of want it for either the 360, or the Xbox One. If it's coming to PS4, it had better come to Xbox One, because I hate Sony, am looking forward to the Xbox One, and will do whatever I can to avoid buying the PS4.-Spirit

The mods didn't highlight the "soon". Check out all the old threads, if they do have the word "soon", they're all bold. Only the Devs (Kevin, JoeW, Corey, etc) can modify the posts without leaving any traces. The "soon" thing was a small trend, it had something to do with Maxwell's puzzle/trolling in the earlier days. The mods only moderate. Get your facts straight. Edited by OOO
Hilarious Xbox purists! BTW, you're gonna buy the Xbox One? PFTAHAHAHAA

That's one heck of a necro.Anyway, Microsoft doesn't allow indies to self-publish on the 360 or the upcoming Xbox One, so Klei would have to find a publishing partner just to get the game on either console. They also have some pretty absurd policies when it comes to patching/updating games that ends up costing the developer thousands in certification fees.Not saying that it's impossible that Don't Starve will find its way onto the 360/Xbox One, but Microsoft's policies are not very indie-friendly at all.If Don't Starve is going to come to another console, I believe the most likely one would be the Wii-U, since it, like the PS4, allows for indies to self-publish, and developers don't have to pay fees to update their games on the Wii-U.(Also, like OOO said, moderators can't edit posts without leaving an "edited by" notification on the bottom. Only the developers can edit posts without leaving a trace.)

The Soon thing was for a puzzle. Mouse over the bold letters, they gave us some stuff in the Insanity/Winter puzzle-a-thon.And then we got YOU WILL KNOWand finally bit.ly/HOWITALLBEGANetc.Basically Maxwell/Klei/Kevin/whoever added that tag to SOON as a clue of what to do next. Neat, huh?

Edited by kilozombie2

Honestly, I don't see what's so funny about the fact that I'm planning on buying the Xbox One. It looks great, and you don't have to switch it out to do anything. It seems great, and I'd MUCH prefer it, to that PS4. Anyway, back on-topic, I think that Don't Starve would do great on the Xbox One, and I consider it a great idea.