WHAT are Your Characters Group Names?

Wanda, Wickerbottom, Maxwell trio got a few names some time ago when they got their 3 reworks and synergized so well. On my defense I didn't come up with most of these.

- Bingo night
- The Prune gang
- Boomer Power
- The Classics
- The Olding stones

I can keep going but I wouldn't know what to do with all the potato cups.

Willow, Wendy, wx, Webber, pet owner. (Wormwood: “I want one too:x.”)

Willow, Wendy, Webber, school dropouts.

Wx, webber, wurt, wormwood, inhuman.

Wilson, Webber, wormwood, the shaving gang.

Wortox, wormwood, wurt, the indigenous.

Wilson, Webber, Woodie, beard gang (Webber underage beard)

Wilson, Webber, Woodie, beard gang (Webber underage beard)

I want to add wortox, wormwood, and Wes to eating disorder. Wes is because his fav food, that’s unhealthy.

On 5/2/2023 at 5:24 PM, Seero said:

Hey the pigs hate them, not the other way around

Wurt has a lot of lines  about her hate towards pigs, Webber and Wortox however are a bit nicer and don't reallyyy hate them that much (Heck Webber says he just wants to be friends in one quote)

35 minutes ago, uubismyname said:
  • Wurt wormwood

• Team green

• Save the planet

• Vegan?

Wurt is more of a vegetarian than a vegan, considering she doesn't refuse to drink Volt Goat Milk or eat Waffles. And Wormwood definetly is neither.

19 hours ago, bloopah said:

Why Wendy and Maxwell?

Cause they are both really good for sailing when it comes to dealing with the hazards or resources that are at sea.
Like how Wendy (or more specifically Abigail) can deal with a lot of the threats at sea like sharks and monkeys, since she go out from the boat and deal with them before they reach you.
And Maxwell because his shadow clones can follow the boat along and mine out the rocks/salt/trees while you are still driving the boat

Archived