游玩之后的感觉

我觉得对沃利的改动是有缺陷的,挑剔专属菜和挑剔普通菜是一样这不科学。妈妈做的西红柿鸡蛋汤,就算是每天都吃也不会觉得腻。昨天我看到了缺氧联动的2本炼金皮肤,在科雷的商场里买不到也编织不了,有点难过。我很喜欢缺氧和饥荒,很希望这款皮肤可以在之后可以购买或者编织。有一个想法缺氧的打印仓和饥荒大门很像,如果能加入这个皮肤就好了。以上就是我游玩上千小时后的感觉,我有2个STEAM账号,每一个都买了,甚至还会登陆朋友的号帮忙修复缺氧的存档问题

Consider writing in your native language here on the forums in addition to translating it into English (since I barely can make out what your post is about). There are for sure other community members here who speak your native language and can convey the meaning. Take this as a friendly tips. Welcome to the forums and have a jolly weekend. xd

5 hours ago, CHEN from China said:

我觉得对沃利的改动是有缺陷的,挑剔专属菜和挑剔普通菜是一样这不科学。妈妈做的西红柿鸡蛋汤,就算是每天都吃也不会觉得腻。昨天我看到了缺氧联动的2本炼金皮肤,在科雷的商场里买不到也编织不了,有点难过。我很喜欢缺氧和饥荒,很希望这款皮肤可以在之后可以购买或者编织。有一个想法缺氧的打印仓和饥荒大门很像,如果能加入这个皮肤就好了。以上就是我游玩上千小时后的感觉,我有2个STEAM账号,每一个都买了,甚至还会登陆朋友的号帮忙修复缺氧的存档问题

I think the changes to Wally are flawed, and it's unscientific to pick on exclusive dishes as well as pick on regular dishes. The tomato and egg soup made by my mother will not feel greasy even if I eat it every day. Yesterday I saw the 2 alchemy skins linked with hypoxia. I couldn't buy or weave them in Kelei's shopping mall. I was a little sad. I love hypoxia and famine, and hope this skin can be purchased or woven in the future. There is an idea that the hypoxic printing chamber is very similar to the famine gate, it would be great if this skin can be added. The above is how I feel after playing for thousands of hours. I have 2 STEAM accounts, and I bought each of them. I even log in to my friend’s account to help fix the hypoxia save problem.

4 hours ago, CHEN from China said:

谢谢,我还以为没人能看懂中文

Thanks, I thought no one could understand Chinese

4 hours ago, CHEN from China said:

和缺氧联动的那个炼金引擎是无法兑换的,好可惜,主要还是希望沃利对专属料理不要那么讨厌

author Posted 4 hours ago The alchemy engine linked to hypoxia cannot be exchanged. It's a pity. I mainly hope that Wally will not be so disgusted with exclusive dishes.

Archived