Wilson's shadow affinity

It's currently unobtainable since the "defeat fuelweaver" prerequisite is bugged.

I believe unlocking it allows Wilson to transmute dreadstone to pure horror 1:2, pure horror to dreadstone 3:1, and pure horror to nightmare fuel 3:2. Those recipes exist in freecrafting at least.

1 hour ago, loopuleasa said:

Pure horror should also drop from Fuelweaver and Shadow pieces I feel in that case

or remoce pure horror since is a material that, for the moment, makes no sense. We only find it in the were pig but not in the source of them (atrium)

unless is something charlie is experimenting with and even then it would be bland since is just badass coming from nowere nightmare fuel

19 minutes ago, loopuleasa said:

Pure horror is a cool way to tease the future updates.

I enjoy the approach of adding items that have little use at first, and then expanding upon them.

As if the world of the Constant is alive.

I worry that it will end up in a similar situation to moonglass

I have a feeling that the next arc ties the Werepig boss with the same energy as the portal from Moon Quay, they have a similar outside-the-colorscheme-of-DST with their vibrant magenta. I predict that we'll get more content explaining its lore and why it wouldn't make sense to add it to other shadow boss's drops. But I'm just guessing.

8 hours ago, loopuleasa said:

Pure horror should also drop from Fuelweaver and Shadow pieces I feel in that case

Archived