Imagine if we had a system allowing us to copy, save and share our builds so anyone could just copy a string of characters (like Hearthstone`s deckcodes) and get a full blueprint of whatever we needed. Would be an amazing QoL for repeating designs. Insane way to tutor new players. But on the other hand it might lead to a loss ov creativity as we would just copy paste whatever is the best and stop thinking about the game. I can`t tell if that`s more good or bad but for sure it would be interesting to see what would come out of that.

I really wish we had blueprints in the normal game, without using the sandbox. :razz:

Also allowing players to exchange/upload/download blueprints would be great to start some real player community, within the game. :cheerful:

Players would feel more connected and blueprint wizards could show off all their wonderful, scientific, functional, catastrophic or weird blueprints. I would make the biggest blueprints possible...

Players also could rate blueprints in the game, with ONI Bananas !

banana-dance.gifbanana-dance.gifbanana-dance.gif

The better a blueprint is rated by a player in the game, the more and bigger the rating bananas get :lol:

image.png.8f03e9c7e947bc9995c0a5c5832d7e61.png image.png.438c8ed98a696e882e2ee6e384e70954.png Homers reaction !

As a player receives rating bananas from other players, banana trees can be planted by the player in the game - From received blueprint banana tree rating seeds.

We need a blueprint exchange in the game ( and/or Steam Workshop ), please dear Papa Klei Smurf :ghost:

image.png.56d62bea14dd49801e7c8e6ea30a58f3.png This is the amount of blueprint rating bananas I would give @sakura_skfor his lovely rocket interiors :razz:

On 1/23/2023 at 5:05 AM, Sasza22 said:

But on the other hand it might lead to a loss ov creativity as we would just copy paste whatever is the best and stop thinking about the game.

Yes, blueprints for ONI seems like a terrible idea to me. It has a potential to ruin the game, and there will be no taking it away due to reactance once it is even introduced in testing (remember the food preservation fix meltdown). Those who want that feature can use the mod.

While public shared “blueprints” may be not the best idea (but wanted by many), it would be nice to have “blueprints” shared among my own playthroughs.

Does mod work reliably now? I have tried it another day and it seemed buggy for me. May be I misused it..

Also would be nice to have “true” building errand priority. When errands with lower priority never start before all ones with higher priority finish. It is pain to put tiles one by one because otherwise even with different priorities access to some unfinished ones is blocked.

And also would be nice if dupes would think beforehand from which side to build that wall ))

The mod works great. The old blueprintnotincluded.com site that held so many designs, though, went down a few weeks ago, and no one knows if it’ll be back. In the meantime, someone put up blueprintnotincluded.org as a replacement. Sadly none of the saved prints from the original site made the transition, so get in there and upload your cool prints to flesh out the new site!

Archived