Needs an way to despawn shadow sneak manually

I saw a random Maxwell spamming shadow sneak in public server to lower his sanity to farm fuels.

Unexpectedly the shadow sneaks are kinda annoying when you're about to build something next to it

I was forced to tame beefalo to delete all those sneaks :P

It would be convenient if there's an way to delete it manually, like shovel or something.

13 minutes ago, HeatAndRun said:

I saw a random Maxwell spamming shadow sneak in public server to lower his sanity to farm fuels.

Unexpectedly the shadow sneaks are kinda annoying when you're about to build something next to it

I was forced to tame beefalo to delete all those sneaks :P

It would be convenient if there's an way to delete it manually, like shovel or something.

Why would the Maxwell do that? You can literally just use the prison on nothing and accomplish the same thing with a less annoying side effect lol. Maybe using a fifth sneak will cause the oldest one you casted to be deleted, giving you a maximum of just four? I don't use them enough to know how adding a cap would affect their utility. I only ever put it down when I am about to put it to use.

4 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

Why would the Maxwell do that? You can literally just use the prison on nothing and accomplish the same thing with a less annoying side effect lol.

Well, I'm not sure, because A lazy deserter was next to him. Maybe he kinda wanted to do something meaningful? Hm...

Archived