Be nice if we could repair the bone helm with fuel like the other ancient fuelweaver items

On 11/30/2022 at 1:06 PM, Krotux said:

yea I know. I just mean that the idea of not having to kill bosses over and over is already a thing.

The only things that work differently are the bee queen crown and the bone helm.

edit: dragonscale armor too, yet another item that no one uses. But at least here you can deconstruct it at low durability and rebuild it.

Off the top of my head you're greatly rewarded for killing deerclops, antlion, bearger*, moose, spider queen, treeguards, AFW, scp, ag, bq, Klaus, malbatross, dragonfly, twins, lotff, and toadstool multiple times. The only boss I can immediately think of with "bad" repeats (even though it's good to have spares in case you accidentally break them and it does give some extra loot) is EoT.

Even if you don't want to kill afw for another bone helm killing him still resets the entire ruins so he's the most useful boss to kill. Just kill him again. Or don't wear bone helms. You don't have to, no one is forcing you. It's only increasing your duelist's damage from 56 to 60. It's a negligible increase.

22 minutes ago, SullyD said:

Nice argument guys, so how about the bone armor not being refuelable too? I suggest that it be the same as the bone helmet. Why do these two items have different mechanics? That way everyone will be happy. :D

Bone armor isn't armor.

5 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Off the top of my head you're greatly rewarded for killing deerclops, antlion, bearger*, moose, spider queen, treeguards, AFW, scp, ag, bq, Klaus, malbatross, dragonfly, twins, lotff, and toadstool multiple times. The only boss I can immediately think of with "bad" repeats (even though it's good to have spares in case you accidentally break them and it does give some extra loot) is EoT.

Even if you don't want to kill afw for another bone helm killing him still resets the entire ruins so he's the most useful boss to kill. Just kill him again. Or don't wear bone helms. You don't have to, no one is forcing you. It's only increasing your duelist's damage from 56 to 60. It's a negligible increase.

Bone armor isn't armor.

Thank you for sharing but I disagree. You don't have to refuel it if you don't want to!

Anyway that is my suggestion, because I want to use the bone helm extensively as armor instead of as an insanity amulet.

16 minutes ago, Krotux said:

Thank you for sharing but I disagree. You don't have to refuel it if you don't want to!

Anyway that is my suggestion, because I want to use the bone helm extensively as armor instead of as an insanity amulet.

It's not supposed to be used extensively as armor. It literally drops at the same time as something else that can fulfill that purpose. If you want a repairable helmet with no nightmare amulet effect to extensively use as armor, great news! The Eye Mask offers more protection, is repairable, and does not give you the insanity amulet effect! It's already in the game and perfect for you! You don't have to wear a hat that you don't want to when your match made in heaven is right there!

23 hours ago, Cheggf said:

It's not supposed to be used extensively as armor. It literally drops at the same time as something else that can fulfill that purpose. If you want a repairable helmet with no nightmare amulet effect to extensively use as armor, great news! The Eye Mask offers more protection, is repairable, and does not give you the insanity amulet effect! It's already in the game and perfect for you! You don't have to wear a hat that you don't want to when your match made in heaven is right there!

again thanks for sharing but I am making a suggestion because I want to use it differently

Archived