what to do with all the meat?

In my Wurt world, i usually just turn them all to eggs and cook ratatouille as my main hunger dish. But now with the new update, 1 vegie and 3 eggs yields a breakfast skillet, which wurt cannot eat. What do Wurt mains do to dispose of all the meat?

Eggs also work as filler for fistful of jam.

I like eating fistful of jam as Wurt it lasts fairly long , restores decent amounts of hunger and is a less wasteful way of disposing meat than just letting it rot.

(just remember to use 2 eggs instead 3 for the jam recipe since 3 will now make you an omelette)

PS: You can also use unwanted meat to feed the Eye helmet and Shield of Terror to repair them if you have them.

Bundle it and save it for when you switch to other characters. Some meat can be converted to eggs and given to Antlion for desert stones which are needed to make the turf helm, which Wurt enjoys to place swamp turf everywhere. You won't need too many desert stones though, but it's one new use for meat.

Blow up misery toadstool with gunpowder. 

i always steadily hoard rotten eggs for that purpose in every world. Usually ill make enough to bring it to 50% hp so its regular toad hp and then fight it normally.

Merms can mine stone forests for the nitre. 

One option is to become Wonkey and trade all excess meat to pig king. Wurt seems to be suited for making big bases and megabases, and those could demand a lot of gold on lightning rods and such.

Also gunpowder was mentioned already, but in addition to that there are cannonballs. I'm not sure if one would need cannons for harvesting marble trees and regular trees as Wurt, but I saw video of killing Celestial Champion purely with those, so one could do that (even if more for fun and diversity rather than efficiency). In general since rotten eggs and, by extension, gunpowder availability is greater, one might as well experiment with cannon farms (if interested in such playstyle).

1 minute ago, Pig Princess said:

One option is to become Wonkey and trade all excess meat to pig king. Wurt seems to be suited for making big bases and megabases, and those could demand a lot of gold on lightning rods and such.

Also gunpowder was mentioned already, but in addition to that there are cannonballs. I'm not sure if one would need cannons for harvesting marble trees and regular trees as Wurt, but I saw video of killing Celestial Champion purely with those, so one could do that (even if more for fun and diversity rather than efficiency). In general since rotten eggs and, by extension, gunpowder availability is greater, one might as well experiment with cannon farms (if interested in such playstyle).

by extension, you can use the meat to kill fuelweaver (2nd phase, egg)

Best think to do it let it rot. I mean you can use it to make Ratatouille or other dishes maybe but it's such a time waste given the alternatives. 

I convinced myself that it's ok to let food spoil and forget about it, I used to think I'm being efficient by not letting things spoil and cooking then bundling etc, but I realized that it's rarely worth doing that, at least w my playstyle . 

Archived