The generation of the stage setpiece

I like the new stageplay setpiece, i like the little minigame it wants you to do and i like how it looks overall.

Something i would like to be changed though, is to make the setpiece always spawn in a forest, mandrake forest or moonstone forest, any of these is fine, maybe mosaic biome even

The main reason for this is that the color palette the stage has (black and red) doesnt match too well with the light yellow of the savanna or the desert (which is where it spawned for me)

Imo the setpiece would look better if the scenery around it also matches the vibe it tries to give

thoughts?

1 minute ago, . . . said:

I think it should always spawn in the dark pine forest because it looks so out of place in every other biome

If they don't change it hopefully they will have an option to disable this setpiece, it just breaks the immersion too much for me for going through a savanna or rock biome to see something like that

I'm pretty sure there already is an option by disabling stage plays in world generation

Just now, Frashaw27 said:

I'm pretty sure there already is an option by disabling stage plays in world generation

ty for info, i only briefly checked the beta for 5 mins then left it so i didnt look much into it

Should spawn underground actually, where there is natural light, not necessary near an entrance.

Lack of underground set piece and since this is Charlie related, underground seem fitting.

(Edit, extra) Another benefit for it being underground is that everywhere else is dark except the stage with natural light right above it.

Archived