Cave exits send me to Florid Postern

I got that when I regenerated my caves, and the new ones had more stairs than cave exits in the surface. Thankfully, some of my stairs were really close together, so I deleted the extra one and it was all good. What I did to choose the right one to delete was going down in every single cave hole and marking their stairs, and then delete the one that was left using console comands

You might have a different amount of entrances /exit that exist, it's not really meant to happen but you could fix this by spawning the missing one and change its worldmigrator id and receivedPortal to the one unpaired, it's just by doing some commands but that's once you know which one you need, well that's at least what I believe you need to do but I could have other ideas. If you're interested to try that, since that might take us a bit of time and exchanging so I'd suggest you message me for it. I'll be available shortly later :encouragement:

5 hours ago, Random Guy000 said:

What could be the reason? Only thing I can think of is force bioms mod

That is actually the thing! I tend to have fewer biomes than normal and my caves is the correct average size so I have a few cave exits that are not linked to cave enterances in the overworld.

for k,ent in pairs(Ents) do
        if ent.components.worldmigrator then
            if not ent.components.worldmigrator:IsLinked() then
                ent:Remove()
            end
        end    
    end

Идея состоит в том, что эта команда должна удалить все одиночные пещеры.

Archived