Temperature book does not work?

I thought it was supposed to give you temporary immunity to freezing and overheating?  Instead it just sets your temperature to neutral and you overheat/freeze 10 seconds later. Wouldn't having thermal stone be better option at that point?

20 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

I thought it was supposed to give you temporary immunity to freezing and overheating?  Instead it just sets your temperature to neutral and you overheat/freeze 10 seconds later. Wouldn't having thermal stone be better option at that point?

with cloths works... but isnt that good, at that point is better to use something to cool off/heat up so the cloths protect you for longer

28 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

with cloths works... but isnt that good, at that point is better to use something to cool off/heat up so the cloths protect you for longer

That's kinda dissapointing. 

10 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

That's kinda dissapointing. 

atleast the durability is infinity after set up i guess...

i dont see my self carrying this book for a long trip. I prefer feather fan so i cool off and protect resources from fire with 1 inventory slot and winter nights are so long that star caller staff would be better. In base i might use it because i can just get close to a bookcase and use the book without wasting slots or durability from other items like the mentioned above.

I guess that it shines in MP because it affects everybody so the team in general ends up saving resources and time

Archived