'Bout Lunar Gnomes

At this point seeing the amount of complains around crafts envolving living logs we all can rethink about what u guys did when asked for the drop rate of the lunar gnomes get nerfed, huh? XD

I mean

The argument was "too op for ruins rush" or "inutilize wormwood" but then people keep using the 3 ones from Totally normal tree in the rushs and the few servers which have a Wormwood cant garantee u can have some from them once some players are scared to lose health in pubs, and the ones who colaborate get slaved for dark swords n other shenanigans haha they are usefull living logs ain't never enough in the early days so they r always helping with that

In conclusion I just want to point that out maybe that sooo asked nerf wasnt that much welcome at the end of the day

For the ones lost - The gnomes on the lunar grotto after the release of that update did drop always 3 living logs garanteed. Some people dont thought that was okay and asked for a nerf what surprisily they get. Now its 1 garanteed and another with 50% chance, in other words 150% drop rate the same as nightmare fuel by shadows creatures 

The complains and the nerf are news to me, but the 50% chance for x2 logs doesn't sound so bad, living logs shouldn't be so common as tree guardians aren't that common on early game neither. Ancient crafts are very powerful too, so the gnome hunt is worth it and for how easy (but annoying) is to kill gnomes the drop is good.

37 minutes ago, Random Guy000 said:

I feel like gnomes have high enough spawn rate, so 150% living log chance is pretty fine

Thats the thing, they kinda dont

Like, 3 Livin logs seems much if we got many gnomes but in an default size default gen they r 2-4  gnomes in general and we have to wait till they respawn

It can get tricky like they spawn just a few and RNG have a giggle givin just one per gnome

I go to ruins so sad cuz I rely on em so much and sometimes it just one gnome cuz I always generate worlds in small size x__x

5 hours ago, MrSoratori said:

At this point seeing the amount of complains around crafts envolving living logs we all can rethink about what u guys did when asked for the drop rate of the lunar gnomes get nerfed, huh? XD

The recent complaint about book stations costing 4 living logs has been resolved.

It now costs 2 living logs.

Archived