Wortox support ability idea

Supporting is anything positive that works on others.  I know it's supposed to be wicker rework but I just had this idea and wanted to share.

If you try to put a soul in other player's inventory the soul will vanish and the other player would be able to perform one soul hop just like you so you can use wortox to help others in other way than healing. You could give a teleport for a friend to greatly shorten the trip around that annoying river. Would actually make people happy to have wortox around outside of fighting. Some people don't get hurt much and others find it easy to heal up I bet they would appreciate a little boost, everyone loves some movement speed. Even if not direct movement speed, that would be most unique way to apply benefit of it without actually adding movement speed boosting ally ability.

1 hour ago, Wonz said:

Supporting is anything positive that works on others.  I know it's supposed to be wicker rework but I just had this idea and wanted to share.

If you try to put a soul in other player's inventory the soul will vanish and the other player would be able to perform one soul hop just like you so you can use wortox to help others in other way than healing. You could give a teleport for a friend to greatly shorten the trip around that annoying river. Would actually make people happy to have wortox around outside of fighting. Some people don't get hurt much and others find it easy to heal up I bet they would appreciate a little boost, everyone loves some movement speed. Even if not direct movement speed, that would be most unique way to apply benefit of it without actually adding movement speed boosting ally ability.

I like this idea. Definitly needed in game

3 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

Not sure about the soul hop thing, but I could imagine Wortox using a soul like a telltale heart.

You know, giving them back the soul you got from your friend a second ago? :-D

wort.jpg.9aa32584b7926044cd6aca3bf5536ca1.jpg

22 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

So Bruce Banner could stab himself with a Syringe needle and then stab Black Widow with it to transfer his Hulking Powers into her? I love Wortox but.. sharing his powers just doesn’t make any sense.

That's more or less she-hulk's origin story. Seriously.

21 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

Not sure about the soul hop thing, but I could imagine Wortox using a soul like a telltale heart.

That would be kinda neat, ngl

Maybe Wortox could craft prank items to debuff mobs. Put some silly decorations on a boss to reduce sanity aura.

Put a "kick me" sign on a fast/tanky player or follower to make mobs target them over other nearby players. (Sign comes off over time or when wet?)

I always thought the characters could have interactive actions. If anyone has played Team Fortress 2 you probably will understand what I Mean, something like the HIGH 5 taunt: you start it and someone else needs to accept it near you for it to happen.

If these sort of interactions were implemented I guess at some point we could just hold hands with Wortox and he could soul hop both players. Although my idea is probably much harder to code than OP’s

On 7/21/2022 at 1:12 PM, Daniel86268 said:

I like the idea. Wortox could have a cheaper alternative recipe for the telltale heart using souls. That'd complete his healing perk.

On 7/21/2022 at 7:12 PM, Daniel86268 said:

Love the idea, it seems ithat having souls should make you have that ability, if it's not directly from soul, it can be crafted with soul or something

Archived