EULA Question AGAIN LOL I NEED TO GET HELP

whaa? dayum that eula smell of some steaming pile of beefalomanure.png.b9254747b9eb0301c87b12aec778cccc.png

friendly reminder: game has a censor filter for meanie words if you are so sensitive that words not even spoken directly to your face somehow can physically harm you then make sure to not disable it because it is enabled by default and it is your fault if you disable it when u have issue with meanie words

It isn't too rare to see people throwing a tantrum on Klei servers with rampant use of words that start with f and r so I don't think you have to worry about getting in trouble for your language, especially on private servers. But not swearing at people is pretty cool. 

'End user license agreement'. It also states that Klei holds the right to do whatever they see fit with your account and their services, basically. ;-) Well, besides spreading personal data, I assume. But since the legal system in countries like the US is a bit of a potential minefield this is how companies have to protect themselves from mindless litigation.

These trolling topics get tiresome pretty quick...

Yes, OP, if some authority tells you you mustn't do a thing... you should really do it. Completely logical! With a shoe on top for good measure. Everyone, their grandma and cat agrees to this. Share and subscribe!

14 hours ago, . . . said:

whaa? dayum that eula smell of some steaming pile of beefalomanure.png.b9254747b9eb0301c87b12aec778cccc.png

friendly reminder: game has a censor filter for meanie words if you are so sensitive that words not even spoken directly to your face somehow can physically harm you then make sure to not disable it because it is enabled by default and it is your fault if you disable it when u have issue with meanie words

Say wut

13 hours ago, Cheggf said:

It isn't too rare to see people throwing a tantrum on Klei servers with rampant use of words that start with f and r so I don't think you have to worry about getting in trouble for your language, especially on private servers. But not swearing at people is pretty cool. 

"But not swearing at people is pretty cool." Oh yes definitely! I just freak out the moment i see a word of legalese lol

Archived