Wortox Needs MORE!!!

On 7/17/2022 at 9:16 PM, Mike23Ua said:

as it stands right now he’s what Wolfgang used to be before his rework: a One Trick Pony..

Wolfgang before rework: Eat food to gain more damage and speed.

Wolfgang now:

• Press space to mine and gain mightiness
  • Right click to row and gain mightiness
  • Press F to fight and gain mightiness
  • Press space to chop wood and gain mightiness

Once you have optionally warmed up a little with your dumbbel you just have to press F to win. The press action button Pony character.

On 7/17/2022 at 2:27 AM, lakhnish said:

I seriously don't understand where all this "wortox op" is coming from.

Is it from players that struggle with getting health?

I've done a boss rush followed by a playthrough as Wortox and I don't understand it at all. 

All the souls were to me was that instead of eating the very easy to get Perogies for healing, it was just use souls for healing and to eat either small foods, Meaty Stew, or dried Kelp for food.

People don't like other people to have fun 

Y'all forget it's a game and it's supposed to be fun. The changes to Wortox made him more fun to play. W devs.

I literally met a guy today who said he doesn't want the game to be fun. For him it's like a rule to not have fun playing the game wtf is that. My guess is 50% if not more of the playerbase are just like that guy. Almost everytime I play I meet a guy like this. If you're like this- have fun or take a 3 day break from the game.

The point of a game is to generate fun. If you're not having fun then do something nice for yourself and stop playing for awhile don't bring other ppl down with these baseless "Wortox op omg guys he op" I'm sure you don't even play Wortox my guy. 

Sorry for the rant im prolly just projecting. Might take a 3 day break lol

1 hour ago, Phen said:

I literally met a guy today who said he doesn't want the game to be fun. For him it's like a rule to not have fun playing the game wtf is that. My guess is 50% if not more of the playerbase are just like that guy. Almost everytime I play I meet a guy like this.

i-dont-believe-you-whatever.gif.a8a7d2acf8d97eef469a5d835059c6df.gif

I'd love if souls had more uses. "sacrificing" a soul over a burning flame for +25% damage for half a day, maybe, which also changes the color of said fire? using them to refill/repair items instead of nightmare fuel? hell, make 'em able to refuel moggles.

Wortox already is pretty much the only character with an actual and "expensive" downside, balancing that out won't hurt - though using souls for teleporting certainly is a step in the right direction.

On 7/16/2022 at 8:30 PM, _Ellat_ said:

Not a new player got 3,5k hours in dst. It's not about the healing itself its about the ease of access to it.

On top of that wortox can carry a huge amount of health on him just by catching butterflies/bees.

One soul on a hosted server without mods can grant a heal of a total 78 hp.

if wortox is op then every single 'meta' character, especially wanda are also OP, even more than wortox is

Archived