Small fix to Wicker!

Someone on discord suggested that when Maxwell tries to read Wicker's books he goes " Amateur Magic! " Or something like that, so Wicker doesn't become a Swap character. I personally dont really mind if a characters a swap character, but I think this would help improve Wicker.

35 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Do people really swap to maxwell all the time? Id thought his measly 75 hp would have made him less viable for the endgame

Yeah that really confuses me, like why would you? Only for wood cutting minions? Sanity regen? Doesn't seem a game changer for me.

Why does it matter if a character is a "swap character"? The Celestial Portal is entirely optional. Warly at one point was (maybe still is idk) a swap character yet I have plenty of fun playing him in solo worlds. Wormwood could be a swap character for Living Logs but again, why? If you want to use the Celestial Portal that is on the individual not Klei they just added the option if you just aren't feeling the character you chose but like the world you have. That's how I see it.

2 hours ago, Evelo said:

Why does it matter if a character is a "swap character"? The Celestial Portal is entirely optional. Warly at one point was (maybe still is idk) a swap character

Everyone is a "swap character". Swap to Wolfgang for a boss fight, swap to Maxwell to get logs, swap to Wickerbottom to make farms, etc. Anyone complaining about swap characters is silly. 

Archived