image.thumb.png.4d4a91a78675a1458bd8b62fa1bec370.png

Watching the Moon Quay trailer gave me a bit of an idea. What if instead of going out of your way finding a pirate raid, there was a big pile of booty on the island that you could rummage through catcoon-den-style to retrieve your stolen items one by one? It'd alert the inhabitants, of course, but prepared survivors would plan their dastardly heists at night or come prepared with a pan flute. 

1 hour ago, YouKnowWho said:

What if instead of going out of your way finding a pirate raid, there was a big pile of booty on the island that you could rummage through catcoon-den-style to retrieve your stolen items one by one?

You don't need to get a pirate raid, let alone defeat one, to find the Pirate Stash. You can just explore.

4 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

You don't need to get a pirate raid, let alone defeat one, to find the Pirate Stash. You can just explore.

Any idea how the stash spawning mechanics work? It sounds like it’d be pretty tedious to have to scan around an continent, especially if you’ve got most of it already mapped out. 

Unless it just pops out on the map. that’s be weird

6 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Any idea how the stash spawning mechanics work? It sounds like it’d be pretty tedious to have to scan around an continent, especially if you’ve got most of it already mapped out. 

I didn't say it was easy to find. Just that it doesn't need a map.

Fun fact: It can spawn on the Lunar Island.

On 7/8/2022 at 4:13 AM, YouKnowWho said:

A pattern my friends have found is that it seems to spawn near the shoreline at the least, and cant spawn in the midlands.

Archived