some art :D

fun then angry? Harl, please, don't get him angry...

I never intend to make him angry...he only does get things wrong...I offer my help sometimes and he say's : Ahhhhhhhhh! and runs away but this doesn't happen often. ^^But we still have much fun together...we are like...ah...fire and water...bring them together and you have much steam...which is hot....and hurts you....ah..but..you can also power good things with it...and cook tasty food.........I want sweet rolls now...

*A flood of sweet rolls bursts from the hole in the ground**It begins to fill up the studios**Casually grabs his phone*Yes, um, can you shut off Sweet Roll Dispenser number 47? It's broken.*Sweet roll flood stops*

I never intend to make him angry...he only does get things wrong...I offer my help sometimes and he say's : Ahhhhhhhhh! and runs away but this doesn't happen often. ^^

But we still have much fun together...we are like...ah...fire and water...bring them together and you have much steam...which is hot....and hurts you....ah..but..you can also power good things with it...and cook tasty food.........

I want sweet rolls now...

Posted Image

*Takes out his Iphone again*

What now? Fine, I'm coming.

*hangs up phone*

I gotta go back down. You're welcome to come. My personal castle is much nicer than the rest of hell.

- - - Updated - - -

*drops back down the hole*

*Takes out his Iphone again*

What now? Fine, I'm coming.

*hangs up phone*

I gotta go back down. You're welcome to come. My personal castle is much nicer than the rest of hell.

- - - Updated - - -

*drops back down the hole*

I'm coming with you . I love it in hell! *Drops down hole*