some art :D

We are!

*pulls lever and Ferris drops into the machine again*

It's just...human and snurtle flesh combined is so delicious!

heeey~ eating some stew here? Ferris stew?! wait...

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

*Throws bowl away*

Yeah, now that I think of it, that was pretty disgusting. Guess I'll improvise.

*Drops Wise into the machine*

Lord, you aren't getting yourself any friends that way...

-Begins freaking out, but then grins-Okay, you think I'm tasty, do you! You think the combination of bunny, fish, frog, and snurtle are delicous?!?!?! HERE, TO SAVE YOU THE TROUBLE!-Gets out a gun and shoots self, respawns, old corpse is still there-HOW ABOUT SOME MORE?!?!?-Shoots self, respawns, shoots, respawns-WHO KNOWS, MAYBE WILLETTE TASTE'S GOOD!-I shoot her, she respawns, old corpse is still present-MAYBE WILSON!-Shoots him, blah blah blah same thing-AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

*Throws bowl awayYeah, now that I think of it, that was pretty disgusting. Guess I'll improvise.*Drops Wise into the machine*

*Rises out of bowl in enraged shadow form* YOU DARE DISRESPECT THE GREAT WISE!

-Begins freaking out, but then grins-Okay, you think I'm tasty, do you! You think the combination of bunny, fish, frog, and snurtle are delicous?!?!?! HERE, TO SAVE YOU THE TROUBLE!-Gets out a gun and shoots self, respawns, old corpse is still there-HOW ABOUT SOME MORE?!?!?-Shoots self, respawns, shoots, respawns-WHO KNOWS, MAYBE WILLETTE TASTE'S GOOD!-I shoot her, she respawns, old corpse is still present-MAYBE WILSON!-Shoots him, blah blah blah same thing-AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

Besides everything else this reminds me of Drawn Together when Xandir stabs himself continously but gets revived because of his extra lives....

Why the hell are you laughing on the ground, Ferris? And what's with that board you are holding?