some art :D

Posted Image even if it's written in demon language it doesn't mean that it's always important.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I was trying to eat the pie, my arm malfunctioned. -rolls up sleeve-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8012[/ATTACH]

Did I ever mention my old arm got torn off by a hallucination?

Ferris, is that Wilson't robotic arm he's been working on?

I DON'T BLOODY CARE! I'M LORD OF DEATH, YOU CAN GUESS HOW FREAKING HUMILIATING THIS IS!!

Newton: You Sir, should be a little bit less agitated. Since you want us to help you. I'm used to individuals who went overboard with their exitement. My patience is hard like rock but when I loose it no one has fun anymore....

So let me search this device thingy and everything will be alright...

*searching...searching*

This infinity Backpack is a mess! Shouldn't there be enough room? Everything is cramped up....Harlekin could mess up order itself....

Ah, the reviving device....just have to insert the potatoe battery..

Ok, stay back WAZUUUUUUMMMMMMM

Edited by MilleniumCount

I got it from another Wilson in an alternate dimension.

yeah, you tell me about alternate dimensions

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh, that's much better. Now, to light something on fire...

you and Willow just have to get along

I don't care if you like it or not, but Posted Image Wimpga- i- i mean Wise wanted me to draw Wayne's world themed art yesterday, so i finished this

- - - Updated - - -

No one is talking...

It's so quiet.......

Too quiet.

Isn't it nice and quiet here?... Yeah, too suspicious.

Just listen to this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXUOhiSvE48

Just listen to this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
omg exactly me

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXUOhiSvE48

MuhuhhahahahahahahahahahhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA... Nice tune~