some art :D

Hi

Could someone maybe draw me please?

Can I be a little girl with mid length black hair and a pumkin costume of some sort.

thank youuuuu x

pumkin costume? you mean

Posted Image

fashionable pumkin dress

- - - Updated - - -

Better not bring up Wilson's description of Tentacle Spots... Oops, too late!

*in the Wiki*

Wilson comments the tentacle spots as "I think these were its genitalia."

... okay, dawg, you are the scientist here...

....I may or may not have been doing DNA experiments.................................-Shows monkey tail-

...ferris, you already have a living bunnymerm hoodie a snurtle shell A ROCK LOBSTER HAND AND NOW THIS!? ARE YOU SANE AT ALL? HOW CAN I POSSIBLY REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS YOU HAVE? OR ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT THAT PICTURE OF US GETTING OLD IS GOING TO BE TRUE? QUITE POSSIBLE, NOW THAT YOU DO THAT. I WILL NOW GO TO THE LABORATORY TO CORRECT THIS AND YOU ARE COMING WITH ME, YOU CRAZY HUMAN MERM HYBRID!

...ferris, you already have a living bunnymerm hoodie a snurtle shell A ROCK LOBSTER HAND AND NOW THIS!? ARE YOU SANE AT ALL? HOW CAN I POSSIBLY REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS YOU HAVE? OR ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT THAT PICTURE OF US GETTING OLD IS GOING TO BE TRUE? QUITE POSSIBLE, NOW THAT YOU DO THAT. I WILL NOW GO TO THE LABORATORY TO CORRECT THIS AND YOU ARE COMING WITH ME, YOU CRAZY HUMAN MERM HYBRID!

-runs away-