Struggling to find a character that I "click" with. Tell me which you play and why.

i play almost always as wanda, she literally have only two big weakness, temperature and health (temperature is deadly dangerous for her and to deal damage she needs to stay 1 step from death), so yeah, if you forget these 2 things, her upsides are quite strong, high damage, teleport, revive friends, dodging (dfly, shadow bishop, bishops in general, fuelweaver cage, etc).

But i wont lie, sometimes i play as others character just to have fun, like wormhood, wolfgang, wx, etc.

Warly. He has a dish for every situation and in a solo no charecter switching world, he has the most dps a charecter can output with volt goat jelly plus chili spice on a wet enemy. 

Also, charecters like warly are relaxing to play. I feel like whenever i play wolfgang im always running around looking to kill all bosses as fast as possible and get upset if i fail but with warly, i just relax and farm and do thing Slowly.

i like wendy, because abigail saves you from a lot of annoying things like hound attack, bats, bees in heat, spiders, cookiecutters bla bla.

but right now i'm trying every character, just out of curiosity, like, each player have their unique play style and things to be careful about, and i want to know what that is.

WX when i want to chill - you don't need to care about light/winter/summer/armor/hunger... or you can be a speedy boi

Wanda when i want to accomplish a lot of goals - she can jump from Lunar to ruins to PK to atrium to base... i can be always present when somebody needs help.

Woodie - my original main. He can rush a lot of the ocean, but is a solid character with interesting abilities and balanced downsides. With the new content, i think people will play him to find the new island quickly.

Lately i really enjoyed playing Wickerbottom, especially in PvP, because she can rush magic and only needs science machine to craft all things science. But she is usefull in classic coop too.

Archived