Is there a way to make the sandstorm work like it should be?

My oasis desert is... kind of weird. No sandstorm in the middle of the oasis at all.image.thumb.png.1f486159e03b648f7678a3e2eda3d760.png

Here is just a bit of the mild sandstorm in which you can walk in:

image.thumb.png.78301f4d1dd18a7f32fc3ebcff6566f6.png

Here too, which is hilariously far from the lake.

image.thumb.png.fdfb609dbf7dc8325a5c92d86e28962c.png

And that is basically all of it. You can see that it generated the biome incorrectly, at least in my opinion. Is there a way to edit it? Like some sort of a tool/editor? I have already made a base here and didn't even think that something like that can happen, as it looked normal.

image.thumb.png.0fdae3e96a0f187479ce15d409ece784.pngHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

4 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

From the looks of it seems the world gen is just wonky I've had some where the swamp's world gen was wonky and there were tentacles in the birch bionme.

ye, i didnt notice the little lakes. Happend to me too which was sad because the world gen was interesting for fig decoration

i did that question because i have experience patchs of desert that lacks of sand storm when i increased the size with world gen mods, for some reason the sandstorm isnt applied correctly 

This happens when the worldgen "breaks" (of sorts, as I am not really versed in how it really generates the map)

While generating parts of biomes, there wasn't enough space, so it fused and forced additional rooms of the biomes into the desert, where it impacted the sandstorms.

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

by any chance did you make your oasis bigger via world gen mods?

nope

56 minutes ago, BeeClops said:

unfortunately it's quite common when the lake is close to another biome. Meaning it's not protected from wildfires either.

damn it.....

2 hours ago, BeeClops said:

unfortunately it's quite common when the lake is close to another biome. Meaning it's not protected from wildfires either.

Can confirm. My most recent world, the Oasis pond is literally on the border of the Dragonfly.

Archived