I just hate griefer

[MKA]Bloodlord joined Total normal Tree - US west - Public Server and starts griefering by reading her thundering book and killed everyone and burnt everything and cursing, I really just hate griefer like this. 

Does klei have a policy towards public griefer like her?

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 9.58.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 10.01.34 PM.png

1 hour ago, LiamAshvinn001 said:

This guy appeared to forgot to COOK the green caps...

Greem cap?

46 minutes ago, goblinball said:

There is no policy against griefers on klei servers. If you have a problem with them, then either base somewhere more hidden or play on private servers.

that's sad

Unpopular opinion but klei should just turn their public servers to wilderness mode, slap on pvp and actually lean into the competitive side.

There are 2 forms of griefing i've noticed:

First is the obvious base burner, chest looter... they know they are griefing. Not much else to say. On klei public servers i believe these people should be kicked but not publicly shamed like flyingfish is doing now. Its not hard to rebuild a base tbh and ban lists should never exist for klei servers, you can mute players chat if they are abusive.

Second form of griefing is the groups that think they own the klei public servers... hoarding resources and trying to keep the server running for 1000+ days, kicking people who dont fall in line with them.

Honestly klei needs to set up an automatic server regen after like 500days, their servers should be for new players, people looking for a quick dst mess around session and for making new friends. Not for groups of people who are already mates, lads just make your own private dedicated server if you care about griefing or want a 5000+ day world.

8 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

Unpopular opinion but klei should just turn their public servers to wilderness mode, slap on pvp and actually lean into the competitive side.

Barely anyone would play on official pubs then.

Archived