Combat Targeting Beta Build

I am really glad you guys at Klei pulled out the update from main branch so that it gets more work.

It caused a lot of frustration, and there is no shame to retreat and backpedal when needed.

We all appreciate the work being done. UI and control updates are always valuable.

I for one am so used to action queue, any kind of control automation feature added to the game will impact a ton of players experience.

Edited by loopuleasa
  • Like 7

24 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

So is this going to be the May game update??

No, this beta is a bug fixing beta because the previous attempts at addressing attacking from March's QoL broke the game when WX went live.

This beta is so that people can help out and prevent that suffering.

• Like 2
  • Potato Cup 1

On 5/3/2022 at 9:24 AM, DajeKotlyar said:

Sooo... Can we also have an icons for stone torch, stone clin and bottomless pit and a main menu WX music in main branch, please?

There will be fix on next hotfix 

When? No clue 

On 5/3/2022 at 7:23 PM, MrSoratori said:

Well, Fire staves, Walter's slingshot and darts could receive some love [damage over time, attack speed and craft cost, respectively] however in general i totally agree with you

Yeah, Walter's slingshot and its ease of accessibility have especially highlighted the sorta ridiculousness of the high costs for each individual dart ammo.

On 5/6/2022 at 4:50 AM, Mike23Ua said:

June is the annual Midsummers Cawnival, which they tease will have significant additions to.

it's pretty exciting, it's one of my favorite events so far (Winter's feast is also very fun, but i just love the summer thematic more).