Idea about miner hat!

Would be cool if the miner hat would be more usable than now - for example would be cool if recipe changed of miner hat, from 1 straw hat+1 gold nugget+1 firefly > 4-6 gold nuggets and light bulb dont I? would be cool i guess maybe (cause fireflies light unlimited time and miner hat has limited time work -_-

Light bulbs are already used in making Lanterns; Requiring light bulbs for everything is forcing players to enter the caves, while there is plenty of Fireflies on the surface to make an advanced light source with them.

Instead they can be refilled with light bulbs, and the current recepie is much more realistic, since you don't get a hat by attaching a light bulb to bunch of golds, but attaching a holder to a hat which keeps a firefly in it. (It also protects from rain I guess.)

On 4/11/2022 at 2:55 AM, Chesmu said:

Light bulbs are already used in making Lanterns; Requiring light bulbs for everything is forcing players to enter the caves, while there is plenty of Fireflies on the surface to make an advanced light source with them.

Instead they can be refilled with light bulbs, and the current recepie is much more realistic, since you don't get a hat by attaching a light bulb to bunch of golds, but attaching a holder to a hat which keeps a firefly in it. (It also protects from rain I guess.)

light bulb can eazly be found on the surface by killing squids ))

6 hours ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

light bulb can eazly be found on the surface by killing squids ))

4 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

define easily

Oh you know rather than having a dependable method like making a bug net, or entering the caves and picking a lightbulb directly by the entrance, you can wait around the coast of the world almost on the day of fullmoon and maybe have a chance of spotting a squid, who is easily going to take more resources to kill than the other two method I described would take in general, and they're not time gated. 

Now that I've said it out loud it doesn't sound that easily. Never mind me, just ignore me. :wilsoalmostangelic:

Not wanna ruin your post but I would want to see fall damage that caused by earthquakes might be blocked by miner hat, like %90 of damage. Would make minerhat more common in caves than lanterns. BC one time that you start to use it, you don't go back to minerhat again imo.

Archived