Scales' Vault of arts

Aighty before I go nap. Lemme tell you this: I've decided to take my time each weekend on an animation for my comic, as a sort of treat for those who will read the whole thing! 

Here's the WIP track of the intro of the video and here's both the start off image and the spreadsheet for the animation 

Screenshot_717.png

Screenshot_708.png

Edited by ScalesForLife
video embedded change
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

but who postet this? i if it has to be said that scales dit this, means that scales is not the one that postet it there, so by that, who postet it?

they did mention I drew that, and being honest,  it's completely fine! Don't matter who it were, but rather that I was able to make some smile 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

but who postet this? i if it has to be said that scales dit this, means that scales is not the one that postet it there, so by that, who postet it?

I did cause I wanted to share and I credited scales. :wilson_dorky:

• GL Happy 1

Sorry for the lack of uploads, been having a somewhat busy time recently. 

So... as an apology (and given that yesterday was Mother's Day) I have come up with a new wasp oc for my mix: Verony! 

image.png

Aighty, feeling like doing another DST doodle again. Gimme an idea and I'll make it happen!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, ScalesForLife said:

Sorry for the lack of uploads, been having a somewhat busy time recently. 

So... as an apology (and given that yesterday was Mother's Day) I have come up with a new wasp oc for my mix: Verony! 

image.png

Aighty, feeling like doing another DST doodle again. Gimme an idea and I'll make it happen!

That cake xd

Also, what about something summer oasis themed?

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, jan Mele said:

That cake xd

Also, what about something summer oasis themed?

yuuup she's got that

harrumph! On topic of oasis... you're actually right. It has been getting a lot warmer as of recently.... so what about a small little summer splashy time in the oasis? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ScalesForLife said:

yuuup she's got that

harrumph! On topic of oasis... you're actually right. It has been getting a lot warmer as of recently.... so what about a small little summer splashy time in the oasis? 

Sure, why not

Oh silly me. Forgot to give y'all another lil songlet taste!

Iter Desperationis (latin for Journey of Despair) will be another songlet in the works. Picture the Ancient Fuelweaver, but smaller, more annoying (like hounds), as slippery as a rockjaw AND as quick as a Wurt on marsh turf while also having the kleptomania of a splumonkey. Oh FYI: It's not one, but multiple, or shall I call it: a rattling pile of Ancient Shadowcasters? :wilson_cool:

• Like 2
  • GL Happy 1