Scales' Vault of arts

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Have you thought about coloring those portraits per month as a avatar like I do with my art?

Actually doing that as we speak!

Also... this might take a while for a meme, but what if, tf2 x DST (prepare for Spy Maxwell) 

Screenshot_413.png

• Like 3

Back to "Imbalanced"

Meet the first antagonist: Emilia! A baroness raised from the most dangerous alleys of the merm district. Her thirst for nightmare fuel reinvigoration has lead up to her having that phantasmal substance course through her veins, blurring any sights of "mercy" or empathy.

"Some may know me as the resident of that old mansion, however the vast majority hauls ass back to the creaks they came from when they meet me face to face... You seem very familiar to me, I just cannot recall where I do know of you... who cares! I'll count to five! 

Screenshot_543.png

Screenshot_544.png

• Like 5
  • Health 1

19 hours ago, ScalesForLife said:

Back to "Imbalanced"

Meet the first antagonist: Emilia! A baroness raised from the most dangerous alleys of the merm district. Her thirst for nightmare fuel reinvigoration has lead up to her having that phantasmal substance course through her veins, blurring any sights of "mercy" or empathy.

"Some may know me as the resident of that old mansion, however the vast majority hauls ass back to the creaks they came from when they meet me face to face... You seem very familiar to me, I just cannot recall where I do know of you... who cares! I'll count to five! 

Screenshot_543.png

Screenshot_544.png

i can allready smell the boss battle

• Potato Cup 1