A fix to land glitched Bull Kelps

These pics must hit hard to some :

0-.jpg.5d562d91d73e030d81025dee5e5b473a.jpg0-.jpg.5e98e4f96d4d97c2d54b451d69769830.jpg

The world I currently play on starts to stack a lot of those bugged kelp plants around and that's frankly getting quite annoying.
I was thinking about using commands to put them back at sea but that gave me the idea for this suggestion at the moment :

0-.jpg.8830b6270ab75e023a9e19bb606296a2.jpg0-.jpg.f69fd910faf8e972d9dedd398e51027d.jpg

Couldn't they wash ashore like this when it happens ?

16 hours ago, oregu said:

making strident trident even more useless, well okay

You never really needed it to move your kelps to start with. Beached ones on the islands are already quite suffisant if you want to farm it and nothing prevented you from just moving the ones around closer to your base with your boat itself. Trident is an item with awkward purposes anyway, other things can replace its utilities for much cheaper. So I’d prefer it to get better. Also yes, you cannot use it to remove the glitched kelps, only a torch could do...

23 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I would still prefer to waste few seconds unrooting kelp with the trident than expend hours moving kelp to the edge of the main island

well the only reason i'd even make the trident is move a majority of the bull kelp that are usually planted all in one place but with that i cant even use it for that. bull kelp isnt even that useful for me anyway...

Archived